Space Hulk: Deathwing Enhanced Edition Gameplay Trailer
Community Manager

Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives for PlayStation 4 and PC on May 22, 2018

Dive into today’s brand new Gameplay Trailer to celebrate the upcoming release, which brings the game to PS4 for the first time and will be available free for all current owners on PC.

Youtube Video

Play as a Space Marine of the Deathwing – the feared 1st Company of the secretive Dark Angels – and engage in a desperate battle against Genestealers within the confines of a Space Hulk. Grow more powerful, gain skills and abilities, and master devastating weapons as you earn experience.

Play solo or online cooperative multiplayer with up to four players. The Enhanced Edition brings a host of new content and upgrades, expanding upon the base game for the ultimate Space Hulk experience:

• Class Customization – deep progression system lets players unlock armour and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customization.
  • Chaplain Class – the Chaplain brings a host of abilities to increase the squad’s survivability, and is more than capable of killing hordes of Xenos in melee combat.
  • New Weapons – more melee and ranged weapons give players even more options to load out their squad for battle.
  • New Enemy Types – new, unique Genestealer types offer a greater challenge to those who dare enter the depths of the Space Hulk.
  • Special Missions – Randomized objectives and enemy spawns bring a new level of replayability.

0_1521798950091_spacehulk_deathwing-enhance_edition-06_logo.jpg

All aspects of the Class Customization are earned entirely in-game, with no microtransactions. Several of the above features have already been made freely available on PC, as part of the game’s ongoing support.

Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives on PlayStation 4 and PC on May 22, with all Enhanced Edition content free for owners of the game on PC.

last edited by Iyagovos

Woop!

Great stuff guys, can't wait!

Not that I have an Xbox but will it be coming to Xbox at any stage?

Watched this trailer about 40,000 times already.

okay the game now has a release date awesome but not to Xbox okay (angry beyond words but okay) can we at least have a reason soon or an update on if it is still coming and why the delay

Great news !! I have the game in pc but will buy in PS4 too to reward all talents and work ! I love this game the best w40k FPS of all time ! I really hope there will be new contents / dlc in futur (new maps / weaps ? possibility to choose other historical chapters ?) Great great !

Amazing! glad to see it coming to completion.

I'm confused to what happening with the Xbox one release, GAME.CO.UK now has a release day of 1st may after the 27th March delay, This site shows 22nd May release but now no mention of a Xbox release, Has it been delayed?, Has it been Cancelled?, I was / hoping still am looking forward to playing this on my Xbox one X depending on whats happening with the Xbox release.
[ Edited ]- GAME has now taken down Spacehulk Deathwing for and from Xbox pre-orders, but still shows it for PS4 as 1st May release, so if its 100% never going to see the light of day for/on Xbox, then i shall get it for my PS4pro, though i would rather play it on my Xbox One X, it being a more powerful console.

last edited by lostfaith

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.