Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives for PlayStation 4 and PC on May 22, 2018
Dive into today’s brand new Gameplay Trailer to celebrate the upcoming release, which brings the game to PS4 for the first time and will be available free for all current owners on PC.
Play as a Space Marine of the Deathwing – the feared 1st Company of the secretive Dark Angels – and engage in a desperate battle against Genestealers within the confines of a Space Hulk. Grow more powerful, gain skills and abilities, and master devastating weapons as you earn experience.
Play solo or online cooperative multiplayer with up to four players. The Enhanced Edition brings a host of new content and upgrades, expanding upon the base game for the ultimate Space Hulk experience:
- Class Customization – deep progression system lets players unlock armour and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customization.
- Chaplain Class – the Chaplain brings a host of abilities to increase the squad’s survivability, and is more than capable of killing hordes of Xenos in melee combat.
- New Weapons – more melee and ranged weapons give players even more options to load out their squad for battle.
- New Enemy Types – new, unique Genestealer types offer a greater challenge to those who dare enter the depths of the Space Hulk.
- Special Missions – Randomized objectives and enemy spawns bring a new level of replayability.
All aspects of the Class Customization are earned entirely in-game, with no microtransactions. Several of the above features have already been made freely available on PC, as part of the game’s ongoing support.
Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives on PlayStation 4 and PC on May 22, with all Enhanced Edition content free for owners of the game on PC.