Since the in-game bug report functionality does not appear to work at the moment, I am instead posting the bug report here. Please let me know in case there's any alternative location I can use to report issues like this and I'll be happy to report this there again.

When using the "View Known Issues" button in the in-game bug report tool, the link that is opened in the browser is not accessible, even when signed in. In particular, the button opens the following link:

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/3038/please-read-known-issues-recent-changes

In particular, when I open the link, I am first presented with the log in screen of the Focus Forums, and after logging in successfully, I receive the following error message:

Access Denied

You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to.

As it is important to know which issues have already been reported in order to prevent duplicate bug reports, please correct this behavior if at all possible.

Steps to reproduce

1. Open the bug report tool by clicking on "Submit bug report" in the main menu
  2. Click on the "View Known Issues" button
  3. In the browser that opens, log in to the Focus Forums with a user account without special privileges
  4. Notice that the error message "Access Denied" is displayed