Unable to validate matches in a private league

I have an 6 man round robin league with 1 human team and 5 AI.

The latest competition just finished, but I am currently unable to validate any of the round 5 matches and thus, complete the competition.

Every time I try, a message pops up saying Return Code From Server: UNHANDLEDERROR. I've tried several minor fixes, mostly through steam (resetting cache, etc.) and nothing has worked.

League: Imperial Premier League
Competition: IPL Season 3
Team: All of them

last edited by Feldspar09

This is happening to our league as well. In "HABBL Season X Div 2" - with five human players and an AI team - I am trying to confirm the Day 2 match between the AI and a player, and I get the UNHANDLEDERROR. The poor players of 2.nd division cannot proceed until this is resolved - what to do?

I have tried resetting the match and manually recreating the results to match reality, but I still get the UNHANDLEDERROR when trying to validate. 😞

To add insult to injury, every time I try to validate, the game adds SPP and winnings to the two involved teams. We're not worried about the AI team, but the three players on the human-controlled Necromantic team that scored SPP during the match are up to 27, 40 and 42 SPP - which is rather high for a team who's only played 2 games. How can we fix this? Our two-division league is in its tenth season now, so this is very frustrating for everyone involved.

League: Honest Al's BB League
Competition: HABBL Season X Div 2
Team: The Living Dread (human) and Blizzard Mashers (AI)

Match stats: http://www.mordrek.com/BB2Stats/game.html?lid=JBXW4ZLTOQQEC3BHOMQEEQRAJRSWCZ3VMU&gid=d6bb0e97e41a1b8423e4b0a61fa54d0b_2018-03-24_22_29_51.bbrz

Likewise. Tried emptying cache, to no avail.

I don't know if it's the AI teams or not, but something is definitely amiss in the private league management. Prolly server-side.

My friends and I have the same Problem.
The same problem (not able to validate. Every try adds SPP and Money) occurs in every game, that an AI was part of.
It can be easily recreated by creating an new competition with one or more AI players (game mode doesnt seem to matter.
We also tried several things to find a resolution or workaround:

• clearing the cache / SteamCloud
  • creating new Leagues/Competitions with varying Game Modes or Amount of Players / AI Players
  • activating / deactivating auto-validation
  • several ways to finish the matches (playing them vs AI, setting results as admin, autoplay AI vs AI)

After some google-magic, it seems to be a problem with the game server:
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/2219/unable-to-confirm-the-round-in-private-league

PS: We have no experience with competition with the AI. Were we just unlucky to try now or do they produce bugs like this rather regularily? Even if the server-side problems are resolved quickly (as it seems to be the case in the bug report from the link i posted), the "damage" the problem has done (the additional SPP and Money) can not be reverted and it would be rather unpleasant to have this happen, when a competition has been going on for several weeks.

Community Manager

Hello, sorry you encountered this issue! It will be fixed in today's update.

Glad to hear it! But what do we do with the extra funds and SPP? Can you fix the affected teams, or do we have to scrap all the involved teams and start our season again, if we don't want a single player to benefit from this unfortunate advantage?

Community Manager

@nwisth said in Unable to validate matches in a private league:

Glad to hear it! But what do we do with the extra funds and SPP? Can you fix the affected teams, or do we have to scrap all the involved teams and start our season again, if we don't want a single player to benefit from this unfortunate advantage?

Could you send me in private message the names of the team, as well as the exact corrections to do? I'll ask if we can do something.

Tried again today and the issue was fixed. Thank you so much!

A great big thanks from Honest Al and all his affiliated coaches for fixing this. 🙂

The coach of The Living Dread reports that even though his players had their SPP reduced back to the correct amounts (thanks, Netheos!), he still has the option to roll for new skills on the three affected players.

0_1522139949420_strange.png

Notice the yellow "level-up"-arrows still blinking while the SPP are listed as below the threshold.

Good thing Humbe is such a conscientious guy and will refrain from leveling his players until they've got enough SPP, but we still think you should know about it.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.