Devs, add Russian subs in Enhanced Edition

Hey, Developers! Do you plan to add Russian subs in Enhanced Edition?

Yea it would be nice

Community Manager

Hello, I confirm that Russian language will be available in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition 🙂

how about an xbox release can you confirm that

Community Manager

@crispy said in Devs, add Russian subs in Enhanced Edition:

how about an xbox release can you confirm that

I'm waiting for an official statement about that. I can't speak myself on such a burning topic.

@netheos what are you aloud to say about the xbox release

Community Manager

@crispy said in Devs, add Russian subs in Enhanced Edition:

@netheos what are you aloud to say about the xbox release

I can't say anything else than at this stage, we can only confirm the PC and PS4 version of the Enhanced Edition. We're doing our best to have an official statement about Xbox One this week.

@netheos can i ask why there wasn't a statement prepared in advance as this up roar was quite clear to happen because you have removed xbox from all your sites. oh and game in the uk has the game coming out tomorrow for xbox and ps4 the 1/5/18

This is good to see an official voice coming back in this forum which was turning like a giant space hulk 😉
Welcome back Brother Netheos 🙂

I assume this choice has not been taken lightly, and hopefully it's just a set back,

I mean, just imagine how much revenue they would lose out on by not releasing on XBOX, yes i am as disappointed as all XBOX owners waiting for this game, so fingers crossed it's just a delay, we've waited long enough guy's, a bit more wont hurt,

There is always Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor: Martyr, in May to look forward too (hopefully)

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.