do i ask Focus or Steam

my screenshot (F-12) has not worked since the early december MR update.. i have done Everything, and then some. but it does not work, and it should. this is part of the package, that gets promoted. i am just really frustrated.. Can someone pls. help me resolve this? Rufus

change ur keyboard bro😁

@rufus
If you can take screenshots in other games using F12 (this is a modifiable hotkey in your Steam settings, btw) then you know it's something specific to MR. Otherwise it's Steam issue.

Community Manager

Hey there!

Are you able to screenshot other games, like @Mexican_420 asks? If so, then we need to look further at your MudRunner settings.

If not, you may have disabled your Steam Overlay - here's how you re-enable it: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9394-yofv-0014

Let me know if that helps!

@mexican_420 said in do i ask Focus or Steam:

@rufus
If you can take screenshots in other games using F12 (this is a modifiable hotkey in your Steam settings, btw) then you know it's something specific to MR. Otherwise it's Steam issue.

hi Mex and lyagovos, i just installed Spintires (hadn't play it since 10-31-17) and Yes the screenshot works.
_ i also have tried to change the hotkey in MR with no results.
_So this leads me to believe that this is a MR issue, this all started with the Mid-December Update. just a coincidence?? i don't know. But i'm really missing that feature
_what can i do now? now that i know it's not Steam..
_ thank you for the help so far Rufus

last edited by rufus

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.