Unable to validate match in Private League

Basically excatly the same error as this person here: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/2219/unable-to-confirm-the-round-in-private-league , We're in the second round of the competition and I cannot confirm the first match between this player and the AI

Is this problem going to be fixed, and if you can force validate this somehow, will this continue in all future matches too?

League - Beer & Boardgames BBL
Round - Round 2: Some Competence
Game - Microsoft Maniacs vs Infectious Rats

Community Manager

Hello, this issue should be fixed in today's update (currently being dpeloyed). Sorry you encountered it!

Yeah, it let me validate now, we'll have to live with the large SPP and GP Winnings gained, but hopefully it shant happen again in future. Cheers

Community Manager

@kucell said in Unable to validate match in Private League:

Yeah, it let me validate now, we'll have to live with the large SPP and GP Winnings gained, but hopefully it shant happen again in future. Cheers

Hello, if you give me the names of the teams, coaches and players to correct, I might be able to do something with the devs.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.