Wanna watch me build?

@drgonzo1489, What kind of internet connection ya got because it was pretty laggy and even worse when ya got in game. Probably AT&T huh? lol

Thanks for the stream tho. It was interesting to see how Blender worked.

@tattoo lol no century link, I live on an island so the internet isn't the greatest. We're supposed to be getting our neighborhood hub upgraded soon. Hopefully lol I'm making some adjustments to the encoder hoping it will make it at least watchable. If not then I'll probably just do videos to cover the build....

@tattoo did some more research and realized I was trying to stream 1080p @60fps my net isn't fast enough for that, but I should be able to stream at 720p @30fps comfortably so I'll try it again tonight. Just wanna reiterate I've never done any streaming before all new for me....😲

But I enjoyed it and would like to do more if I am able...

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

@drgonzo1489, I understand. Didn't know you're on an island tho. Cool man!! I know everyone don't have a good connect. Was just letting you know what I saw. Maybe 720 will be better. I'll check it out again. Thanks man.

@tattoo no it's much appreciated! I need to know how it looks, I want everyone to be able to see what I'm doing lol here's hoping tonight will be better!

Thanks for taking the time to do this, it's a huge help for us new guys. I can't wait to watch em.

@justafordguy if I can get a decent stream going I'll enable my capture keys so you can see what I'm pressing/doing as I do it. These aren't aimed at being tutorials, but I think you can learn a bit about the process of making a mod watching. That being said, I may do a tutorial down the road but I know @Forces is doing some tutorial videos soon and I don't want to impose on that, tho I would be willing to help out if needed. 👍

Oh yeah, that would really be perfect.

Ok guys I have managed to find some settings that will allow me to do a halfway decent steam tho resolution is low but the lag is much better! That being said, I won't be streaming tonight but tomorrow night for sure. Same itinerary I'll be working on one more set of tires before diving into the full bouncer build. But tune in tomorrow for the stream, I hope to see some of you there!

Happy Easter weekend!✌

Little play test i did earlier for anyone interested! Using different encoder settings.

Youtube Video

Ok guys now the holidays are over for a minute, I'm gonna get a schedule going for my streams. Stay tuned to this thread for updates! I will be on tonight for sure! Starting at 9pm EST! Thanks guys lemme know what you wanna see in the future!

Ok guys gonna try the stream again, gonna do a little mapping tonight to test it out, gonna be live here in justs a few minutes!

Youtube Video

I missed it last night but I have to watch it now. Thanks,