MudRunner - March Community Update

@iyagovos, I just noticed that I can change a models position, in the editor, by using the coordinates in the lower right window. I wasn't able to do that before. I could change the numbers but it didn't effect the model. Now it works. Little things like that really help to make work easier. The undo and redo really helps too.

Thank you
👍

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo That's brilliant, glad it helps!

Hi i just bought the game on xbox but i just keep getting dashboarded or the game freezes with the loud noise any help would be great

Hi there,

Is this on the latest version of the game? Did it update when you installed it?

The game on console was fun for about 2 hours. Then literally just hauling logs in over sized Russian vehicles became extremely boring.

The ONLY reason the PC game is still somewhat around is the mods. I do enjoy some mods on PC and when people are actually online I enjoy playing. But we only play mods on custom maps and never once touch a log.

Console version is dead. I even tried to play a few days ago and not one single lobby was available. I started a lobby and waited about 10 mins and not one single person joined.
Without mods the console version will be dead and wasn't worth over $10.

I told myself I wouldn't buy the game for console since I already had it on PC, but I went ahead and bought it anyways and until mods are released I will regret buying it for console. If mods don't come soon i'll most likely end up uninstalling it because it's just wasting space on my One X now.

Said it before will say it again. Console is DEAD, the only way to bring it back is modding. It was a cash grab from console players, that's it. And at this point I dont know if you can bring consoles back. First person to make a real offloading game for console wins, period.

Just wanted to pop in another "thanks for all the hard work" message...

Really enjoying the game as it was released for ps4. However, DLC was a surprise and a treat, and the knowledge that the game is expanding to new platforms and internationally themed expansion(s) is more than enough to keep my excitement stoked. Please consider "MR: haitian zombie apocalypse".

So dragging logs through the mud with beat up trucks isn't for everyone. Some drivers really need the ability to spawn flashy custom street vehicles that IRL wouldn't make it out of the yard. Or what about needing a half ton pickup with a 7L engine and monster truck tires? MR has trucks for multiple skill levels, and although i wouldn't turn down ANY new content, there really isn't much i can imagine i would ask for that hasn't already got a gameplay balanced example present in game.

Oh crap, did i just bring up gameplay balance? Right... forgot about how those demanding console mods are less worried about throwing the balance of a game that has been tweaked to appeal to a broader audience. I freaking love playing within rules and riding a good balance. What's that? Just don't use mods if i don't want them? Ok, but now if the developers spend a bunch of time working on something that will not equal profit, i'm less likely to see another console release. I'd love certified vehicle mods that won't piss off sony and a map editor, but i'd rather have more content that is consistent with gameplay, which the developer is working on right now.

So, thanks all. Thanks to the developers for bringing me this game, and thanks to all the fans for paying for it. Thanks also to the moderators of this board for extreme patience in the face of overpowering entitlement and selfishness.

@grubdumpling said in Spintires: MudRunner - March Community Update:

Just wanted to pop in another "thanks for all the hard work" message...

Really enjoying the game as it was released for ps4. However, DLC was a surprise and a treat, and the knowledge that the game is expanding to new platforms and internationally themed expansion(s) is more than enough to keep my excitement stoked. Please consider "MR: haitian zombie apocalypse".

So dragging logs through the mud with beat up trucks isn't for everyone. Some drivers really need the ability to spawn flashy custom street vehicles that IRL wouldn't make it out of the yard. Or what about needing a half ton pickup with a 7L engine and monster truck tires? MR has trucks for multiple skill levels, and although i wouldn't turn down ANY new content, there really isn't much i can imagine i would ask for that hasn't already got a gameplay balanced example present in game.

Oh crap, did i just bring up gameplay balance? Right... forgot about how those demanding console mods are less worried about throwing the balance of a game that has been tweaked to appeal to a broader audience. I freaking love playing within rules and riding a good balance. What's that? Just don't use mods if i don't want them? Ok, but now if the developers spend a bunch of time working on something that will not equal profit, i'm less likely to see another console release. I'd love certified vehicle mods that won't piss off sony and a map editor, but i'd rather have more content that is consistent with gameplay, which the developer is working on right now.

So, thanks all. Thanks to the developers for bringing me this game, and thanks to all the fans for paying for it. Thanks also to the moderators of this board for extreme patience in the face of overpowering entitlement and selfishness.

Well said grub. People like this guy don’t get it. You don’t need to haul logs. The game is called SPINTIRES not LOGGING SIM 2018. Why are mods even needed? If the game had 1 or 2 trucks I would be happy. Physics are unlike any other game out there ever. Graphics are great. Sound is on point. Winching system works great. Maps are awesome. The ridge really is awesome, try driving around the ridge NOT FOLLOWING the trails given to you. My friends and I make our own trails up the steepest hills and you know what? We have hours of fun. I was on for 4 hours last night on the ridge using the c-375, b130 and c-256 we had an awesome time. I don’t get it. What is a mod? It’s just the same exact truck, gonna perform exactly the same with a different body and color.

PLUS, they said they are working on Mudrunner USA so boom there’s mods right there to the vanilla game.

I personally DO NOT like mods, they make the game easier and less fun.

Grub if you had Xbox I would play with you but sadly I can’t go get a ps4 right now just can’t afford another system.

@unklelumpy said in Spintires: MudRunner - March Community Update:

Said it before will say it again. Console is DEAD, the only way to bring it back is modding. It was a cash grab from console players, that's it. And at this point I dont know if you can bring consoles back. First person to make a real offloading game for console wins, period.

Oh yeah? Well if you feel that way then get the hell off this forum, we don’t need garbage like you then. I think your gaming style is DEAD, or your imagination is DEAD.

SAID IT BEFORE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN (pun)
THE GAME WAS 10 FREAKING DOLLARS GET OVER YOURSELF WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR $10 We got a game for the cost of a pack of cigarettes, so back up, apologize, and thank the developers for what they gave us. Better yet, go play fortnite or something