Hello, I know this is my first post but so far I have enjoyed playing mudrunner but I think the game has more potential.
- Let players change mouse icon style, at 4K resolution the current icon is so small and black you will have difficulty to spot it.
- "Release winch" quick key
- To give players a bit more to chew on give players option to turn on money that you need to use to buy truck attachments, fuel. You get more money by delivering logs to mills. There is possibility to make a new career mode with this where you start with just a B-130.
- Delivering same size logs to same saw will result lower pay, forces players to deliver other type logs as well or to different saw.
- going to next map you bring previous map's money & trucks with you.
- no spawned usable trucks. (perhaps just only buying ones that are totally broken out with discount?)
- time trials (challenges)
- Tire pressure control, some trucks have internal cabin tire pressure control but currently game doesn't support it.
- Only manual log loading (you truly have to load all logs one by one instead 4, 3 or 2 and clicking a button to "load them")