1. Wheels should always stay perpendicular to the half-axles, but in the game they don't. This animation shows how Tatra's backbone tube chassis with independent swing half-axles operates:
Meanwhile in the game we get this, which is far from how it should operate:
2. Camber of right wheel affects camber of the left wheel and vice versa - as if they were connected with a solid axle, but they should be independent:
This also shows problem #1 very well.
3. Camber of the hub doesn't match the camber of the wheel:
They are supposed to be fixed to each other, so this is obviously very wrong.
4. In Snowrunner the weight of the wheel affects suspension stiffness. Stock tatra wheels are Super Heavy (600kg), but the rest of the wheel options it has are Heavy (200kg). As a result when you switch between stock and non-stock wheels you can see the suspension collapse and rise:
5. Tatra 813 currently weights 26 400kg with the stock wheels in the game. According to Tatra 813 Wikipedia page curb weight of 813 KOLOS 8x8 is 14,000 kg. So it weights nearly twice as much as it should in the game.
6. The lights on the sides and back of the roof rack don't cast any light: