MudRunner - More Hardcore Mode

@ryguy said in Spintires: MudRunner - More Hardcore Mode:

Silly 6 year olds....

My ever-growing bald spot disagrees, but anyway... Sorry you guys take ur games so seriously, I wasn't intending to start anything... 😕

Uh Mr T hidden deep spots in mud are very real you must not have run in mud much in real life I have had trucks eaten many times 😂

Same as those spot in specific area everything seem to hold but when you approach with a vehicle everything seems kind of floating under and you are going through, it just rip a layer and underneath after that you land in some sort of mud or water,two forest harvester plus an excavator got stuck that way,they spent three days to sort this out.

last edited by Raphael

@Mexican_420 @RyGuy when is the pay-per-view guys i dont want to miss the event ty

Bad joke, many players are already very nervous about the very slow development of the game.

IF this was to be a feature, how would you be able to test the mud? Would the damage level indicator trigger like it does in the water, or would you just see your front axle drop in?

Regarding games which require more DLC and are thus incomplete, I've been waiting years for more Battlefield 4 DLC. There's been advances in military technology along with new vehicles and firearms, yet no updates.... incomplete B4.. 😈

@zamal You need a life if that's what you want.

@Mexican_420
hook line and sinker
I fell for it.

Doh!

You had me until I read some of the other posts

Love the 'screenshot'. I had something uglier after my first attempt at Deluge 😀

last edited by zoglet

Sorry for my english. Oovee has abandoned the game, the players were upset about it. Focus cares about the game, the players are bitching about one april's fool joke. Time to grow up Y'all and notice the difference between the two cases. I am here since the begining, low profile, examining this community. I have no idea whats wrong with you guys, These guys have a plan! Maybe its not the same plan as you might have but how how many developer involves the community into the process? We have started small and we are still alive and kicking. Big things have small beginings. Just read.

Is this an april fools joke? Perhaps it was lost in translation?

If it is, you really missed the ball here, an April Fools joke is supposed to be adding something funny and unrealistic / unexpected. Take H3VR adding a 'Degle'. A cardboard Desert Eagle with all sounds done by the developers voice.

That's an April Fools feature. Its silly, its funny and its totally left field for a gun sim. You'll notice its also actually developed and added into the game for April Fools.

Im sorry but if this is a joke, its terribly bad taste. This is a feature I'm sure some people have wanted in the game.

You should have gone with something like saying your adding survival elements to Mud Runner so your driver must eat, sleep and use the toilet. You could have had an image of a truck parked next to a port-a-loo.

@TemplarGFX
I thought it was a pretty obvious gag, but so much butthurt drama later the entertainment value was wasted...

@templargfx That's exactly what I think. When I saw this information for the first time, I was really happy that finally some interesting update appeared. Focus, really, it was not needed because what happens with spintires is one big joke anyway. Modders do more for spintires for free (eg rain mod) than you do.

April Fools' Day is an annual celebration in some European and Western countries commemorated on April 1 by playing practical jokes and spreading hoaxes. I still believe in HL3 aswell in Mudrunner. I don't know much about development but i guess the first thing you need is a stable substructure.

last edited by Zemladam

This has to be the worst example of an April Fools joke I've ever seen. 👎

I'd like this to get confirmed or denied... I mean, 99.9999999% of me knows it was a April fools joke.... but that .0000001% still wants to hear it be true, I might pull it from the depth of my games library on console again, till I get a pc built.

@viperdemon6819 I can confirm that it was an April Fool's Joke

i mean its all good but it was hard to take it as aprils fool since we are gasping for new things in the game and news about development.

but ok whatever.. lil dik move tho

@zamal Two days before the April Fool's joke, we released details about a new DLC in our March Community Update.

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/5977/mudrunner-march-community-update

last edited by Jellyfoosh