Fresh & Unique!

Hey gents & ladies,

Just wanted to say FTW looks super fresh and unique! Definitely going to be sinking major time into it. Keep up the good work! 🤘

i hope it will be same sweat like old survaium with mutch beter anti cheater system 🙂 i wish you luck guys

@wolftwojamać said in Fresh & Unique!:

i hope it will be same sweat like old survaium with mutch beter anti cheater system 🙂 i wish you luck guys

Anticheat + UE4 - look on PUBG and you will understand... Hope there would be some traffic encryption to terminate MH/radars...

And still have to wait for the alpha test to figure out all the security holes. In Survarium, the main calculations were done on the server side as in WOT, but it is impossible to implement such a model in royal battle for 100 people + PVE elements.

I rly hope to see good game without cheaters, but reality and VG's experience in Survarium kills all my dreams for it.

last edited by Izraphail Zero

@izraphail-zero You know, I lost hope on humans, there will always be someone trying to cheat, always, no matter what. It is sad, but on the other hand I hope you guys will always find a way to get rid of those who cheat.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.