Champion Ladder Season 14 and 2018 World Cup official opening
Community Manager

0_1522830433137_BloodBowl_WC2018_FB.jpg

Hey Coaches,

Champion Ladder Season 14 of the Cabalvision Official League has now started, and it welcomes an exclusive prize for season 14 and 15 on all platforms, additionally to its €950 prize pool!

You can qualify for the World Cup Play-Offs by enrolling in seasons 14 and 15 of the Champion Ladder in the Official Cabalvision League.

Create your team, sign-up to the Champion Ladder and reach the top of the Ladder for a chance to earn your ticket to the Play-Offs!

PC/Mac

The 4 best coaches (the semi-finalists) of the Champion Cups 14 and 15 will be qualified for the World Cup 2018 Play-Offs!

PS4 & Xbox One

The winners of the Champion Cups 14 and 15 will be qualified for the World Cup 2018 Play-Offs!

Please note that the World Cup Play-Offs will be played on the PC/Mac verison of the game, meaning all console qualified coaches must be able to play on a computer.

Champion Ladder Season 15 starts May 9th on PC/Mac, PS4 and Xbox One at 12:00pm (CEST) and finishes June 13rd at 11:59am (CEST).

0_1508322612844_BB2-Champoin-Cup_Pricepool_Announcement.jpg

A few useful links for the Champion Ladder Season 15:

Have fun on the pitch,
Cyanide Studio & Focus Home Interactive

last edited by Netheos

ive been banned from champ ladder season 14. i havent had over 5 concessions nor have i been banned the past 2 seasons. can some1 help me?

I have just to be banned too, and i didnt get any concessions...... could be any solution ?

Both of you have, I believe, now been contacted regarding the reasons for your bans.

@netheos said in Champion Ladder Season 14 and 2018 World Cup official opening:

0_1508322612844_BB2-Champoin-Cup_Pricepool_Announcement.jpg

Hey Coaches,

Champion Ladder Season 14 of the Cabalvision Official League has now started, and it welcomes an exclusive prize for season 14 and 15 on all platforms, additionally to its €950 prize pool!

You can qualify for the World Cup Play-Offs by enrolling in seasons 14 and 15 of the Champion Ladder in the Official Cabalvision League.

Create your team, sign-up to the Champion Ladder and reach the top of the Ladder for a chance to earn your ticket to the Play-Offs!

PC/Mac

The 4 best coaches (the semi-finalists) of the Champion Cups 14 and 15 will be qualified for the World Cup 2018 Play-Offs!

PS4 & Xbox One

The winners of the Champion Cups 14 and 15 will be qualified for the World Cup 2018 Play-Offs!

Please note that the World Cup Play-Offs will be played on the PC/Mac verison of the game, meaning all console qualified coaches must be able to play on a computer.

Champion Ladder Season 14 starts April 4th on PC/Mac, PS4 and Xbox One at 12:00pm (CEST) and finishes May 9th at 11:59am (CEST).

Champion Ladder Season 15 starts May 9th on PC/Mac, PS4 and Xbox One at 12:00pm (CEST) and finishes June 13th at 11:59am (CEST).

0_1522830433137_BloodBowl_WC2018_FB.jpg

Congratulations to the Season 12 champions:

• Pupok on PC with "Goat Farm" (Chaos)
  • Wilhelm Chaney on Xbox One with "Californication" (Elven Union)
  • blobskillzmcblub on PS4 with "VERY FUN MUCH WOW" (Dwarf)

A few useful links for the Champion Ladder Season 14:

Have fun on the pitch,
Cyanide Studio & Focus Home Interactive

Hi i cannot join with an experienced team, when i try it, i get the message that a team that played at least one game cannot join.

@annihilator said in Champion Ladder Season 14 and 2018 World Cup official opening:

Hi i cannot join with an experienced team, when i try it, i get the message that a team that played at least one game cannot join.

It's fresh teams only.

How do you get a coach that has conceded at least 12 times with the same team (total history) removed from the league? Yes this coach has conceded 5 times this season!!

This 5 concedes ban in a season is clearly being exploited by this person.

@shambles said in Champion Ladder Season 14 and 2018 World Cup official opening:

How do you get a coach that has conceded at least 12 times with the same team (total history) removed from the league? Yes this coach has conceded 5 times this season!!

This 5 concedes ban in a season is clearly being exploited by this person.

In Champion Ladder? Nobody has conceded more than 9 times before being banned this season. The vast majority have been banned at 6, as per the rules.

I thought that 5 concedes applies to all of Cablevision Leagues. The overview still shows the same for all the leagues. Didn't realise it only applied to just the open ladder.

@shambles said in Champion Ladder Season 14 and 2018 World Cup official opening:

I thought that 5 concedes applies to all of Cablevision Leagues. The overview still shows the same for all the leagues. Didn't realise it only applied to just the open ladder.

It only applies to Champion Ladder.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.