How to get multiplayer right in BFGA 2?

@demoulius What? I never said give everyone the same upgrades. Just give everyone 5 upgrade slots per ship and let them pick what upgrades they want to make their own fleet. This way you don't get any level one plebs crying about getting rekt. (tbh they'd still find something to complain about)

last edited by Solaire

@solaire said in How to get multiplayer right in BFGA 2?:

@demoulius What? I never said give everyone the same upgrades. Just give everyone 5 upgrade slots per ship and let them pick what upgrades they want to make their own fleet. This way you don't get any level one plebs crying about getting rekt. (tbh they'd still find something to complain about)

Well you said 'OR just give everyone all upgrades. Pretty easy fix right there lol.' and not mention upgrade slots. So giving that sentance I read that as everyone would be getting the same upgrades.

Still splitting up multiplayer like they did in BFGA gives players an option but has the nasty side effect of splitting up your player base. So given that context im not sure what the devs of the game are supposed to do really. Either way theyre gonna piss people off and splitting up the player base presents other problems as well...

@demoulius I mean it's pretty stupid to interpret it that way. Giving everyone the same upgrades would make the whole point of upgrades useless. Why on Earth would i suggest that?

I dont know? You tell me? Youre the one who said to give everyone all upgrades, not I...

But giving everyone 5 upgrade slots though does make more sense, but we got a mode with that in BFGA already right? Its basicly what we got in ranked mode where you can build a fleet right off the bat.

@demoulius Yeah, but you only got 8000 renown which is barely enough to outfit a battleship. Unlimited renown. That would be better. Also, i thought it pretty obvious what giving everyone all upgrades means.