FAQ

Q: What is A Plague Tale?
A: A Plague Tale is the new story-focused action-adventure game series of rats, war, and death created by Asobo Studio and published by Focus Home Interactive.

Q: How can I play A Plague Tale: Innocence?
A: You can play A Plague Tale: Innocence on PS4, Xbox One and PC. On July 6, you will also be able to play on Nintendo Switch (cloud version)** as well as PS5 and Xbox series X|S with a free upgrade for last-gen game owners.

Q: Who are the protagonists of A Plague Tale: Requiem?
A: In A Plague Tale: Requiem, you follow Amicia and Hugo De Rune, two siblings on an intense new quest for hope, as a terrifying curse hunts them down. Some players might have already met them in A Plague Tale: Innocence.

Q: When can I play A Plague Tale: Requiem?
A: A Plague Tale: Requiem will be coming to you in 2022.

Q: Where can I play A Plague Tale: Requiem?
A: A Plague Tale: Requiem will be available on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch (cloud version), and PC.

Q: Is A Plague Tale: Requiem a Microsoft Exclusive?
A: This game is not an exclusive and will be released on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch (cloud version), and PC. It will also be available Day One on Xbox Game Pass.

Q: What is the difference between A Plague Tale: Innocence and A Plague Tale: Requiem?
A: A Plague Tale: Requiem follows the De Rune siblings after the events taking place in A Plague Tale: Innocence. These two games can be played independently from each other. Amicia and Hugo fans will enjoy the storytelling and character growth across both games.

Q: Where can I see some gameplay of A Plague Tale: Requiem?
A: You can watch our gameplay reveal trailer here.

Q: Where can I learn more about A Plague Tale: Requiem?
A: You can check out our official website or follow us on social media to get all the latest news on the game:

last edited by Hecate

Re. How can I play A PLague Tale: Innocence? (on PS4)

The only listings on the EU PS Store now are for the trial version and the PS5 version (which is free this month for PS Plus). Unfortunately if you download the PS4 trial, it has you download the full game of nearly 40G and then urges you to download the full game. Only it says you've already purchased the full game for PS4 so you can't actually download it or activate it if we have indeed downloaded the full version.

Can we get a setting for the voice acting to be set to French for the French characters and English for the English characters? It would really help immersion (particularly for us bilinguals) to have the sense of "otherness" portrayed in the voice acting.