Is it set for the game to come out in 2018?

I was wondering if the game is still coming 2018? Or is it delayed? Because there is no release date or preriod to be found. Will there be something like a gameplay trailer soon?

@momo

Expect early 2019. Initial unclear date of 2018 was deleted from Focus site and we saw almost nothing from the game. Similarly Call of Cthulhu was delayed and not much revealed so far.

The games webpage still says 2018.

That said, I hope Spiders can show some updates at E3 in 2 months, I'm a big fan of Bound by Flame, Technomancer not so much. A delay would be a major bummer although understandable.

@havox said in Is it set for the game to come out in 2018?:

The games webpage still says 2018.

Because it wasnt updated. Publisher has better info and influcence regarding release dates.

That said, I hope Spiders can show some updates at E3 in 2 months, I'm a big fan of Bound by Flame, Technomancer not so much. A delay would be a major bummer although understandable.

I assume Focus will show something there. I also prefer better game with general better reception than rushed release. It seems that Greedfall could be another step up for the studio in more varied and attractive location (I like Mars settings from their games but its not really the best location for great visuals) so its better to give them time to polish.

I'm expecting a decent showing at E3 and 2019 for release.

I hope we get more information about the game soon, even if it''s just 'We had a bit of an ooops and the game won't be out until next year'.