Xbox Series X Game Saves Corrupted?

Been playing for a while now but suddenly I can't seem to load any saves and get the message:
"In order to load this part, you must have the following additional content: "Adventurer's Gear""
I have tried reinstalling both the DLC and the game multiple times to no avail.

UPDATE

I have found a work around the reason the dlc don’t is because it has not been enhanced to play on Xbox series x I found this out when I loaded game up on Xbox one x and the save files work fine.

The trashy developers yet again messed up.

I have same issue when I try to play game on series x here are some screenshots showing the dlc installed and the error message saying I don’t have the dlc installed.

[1_1625027557920_45CA08C3-0318-4CAD-AAF5-02ABAC9A18E9.jpeg](Uploading 100%) ![0_1625027557917_7FE49AF8-9F82-46AA-840C-9A460CB4A869.jpeg](Uploading 100%)

last edited by jakeer

Similar in a sense really. Finished game about 2 years ago on xbox one without issues and loving it. Decided to restart after getting seeing dlc plus series x update and discovering my old saves were mistimed to start new dlc. Decided to get dlc gear that i never had before only to discover that no matter how i restart, clear cache or reinstall the game will not recognize my getting the adventure gear dlc. The items will not get added after making character and or talking to mother.

So basically as previous poster stated somehow update and/or newest dlc probably disables adventure gear dlc addon on series x.

Just got update for greedfall on series x and its double the size of the original install, here’s hoping it will solve the issues…….

Yh update fixed dlc gear part

Awesome thanks will give it a try

Just got a chance to try and the error has been corrected and game functions perfectly now.