PTS Update 15.0 [15/07/2021] - Season 5

@bellerophon said in PTS Update 15.0 [15/07/2021] - Season 5:

if you subscribe to any mod which you didn't sub so far (you can unsub immediately after), and then go back to the modbrowser and choose subscribed mods only, your mods can be activated and used on the new maps....

This worked for most of my mods, but a handful continue to load infinitely. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?

@Madorren Good evening, There is no trailer store on the two new cards? For long trunks how do we do? What if we can’t buy the back of the grubber? And only 34 contracts for this phase 5. For the two Tatra, we cannot have them, they are of course the cards, but impossible to take them. Cordially.

last edited by DJeuM

@bellerophon said in PTS Update 15.0 [15/07/2021] - Season 5:

Workaround fix for mods on PTS:
As Ukgamer found out, if you subscribe to any mod which you didn't sub so far (you can unsub immediately after), and then go back to the modbrowser and choose subscribed mods only, your mods can be activated and used on the new maps....

I have tried this several times already but it's still not working.
I guess I'm doing something wrong.
I'll try again tomorrow and if it still doesn't work I'll just wait until Season 5 is not on the PTS anymore and hope mods will work on it in the regular game.

Still major issues with mod browser in PTS. Only 9 mods available for download but nothing happens, and even if one subscribes to any different mod, there is no indication of download being initiated.

Will shelve PTS entirely until release on base game.

KSIVA:p:7f5e8 as at 1010 ACST.

@rendi88
Van, Igen. Legalábbis, három járműnek az új pályákon volt.
Ha csak tőlem akarsz kérdezni magyarul, akkor inkább itt.

@DJeuM Slt l'ami. Dans PTS y'a T comme Test.... Sabber a annoncer que les mods et les Tatras ne seront pas " jouable " avant la sortie officielle. Les 2 cartes sont pas terminées juste du grain à moudre pour nous faire patienter un peu. Se plaindre de ne pas avoir de news et s'en plaindre d'en avoir pour critiquer le travail en cours PAS FINI c'est un concept qui m'échappe un peu. Seuls les joueurs Epic apparemment peuvent tester le PTS en plus. Je pense qu'il n'est pas nécessaire de rappeler que ça Bug non plus, que les missions ne sont pas réalisables, qu'il manque des "trucs" pour pouvoir réaliser des machins pas finis...En conclusion : Remplir sont jeu de Mods buggés réalisés parfois par des gens "buggés" sur un jeu reconnu assez buggé lui meme c'est un peu épiloguer , disserter, debatre sur : qu'est ce qu'un trou...Discution stérile.

This is the only one upgrade in Phase 5. I thought I'd show you what it looks like!

Pista upload.jpg

I guess it stems from the problem of not saving the game for new vehicles!
I couldn't find a quest for the Tatra 815.

[picture converted to jpg and uploaded. --mendel]

last edited by mendel

@moatoa Salut l'ami. Déjà j'ai le droit à la parole comme tout à chacun, cela s'appelle la liberté d'expression. D'autant plus que je n'ai pas été incorrect. Les Tatras ne sont pas jouables avant la sortie officielle. Ah oui, alors comment tu expliques ceci : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4JYtmdGMvQ
Il n'existe pas en MOD sur le site : https://snowrunner.mod.io/ et pas jouable en PTS. Alors comment ce youtubeur à fait ?

De plus mon jeu n'est pas rempli de Mods buggés, il fonctionne super bien. Là encore chacun est libre de jouer avec où sans Mods. Le site : https://snowrunner.mod.io/ n'est pas fait pour les chiens.

Une discussion sera toujours polarisée étant dans une existence de dualité. Mais chacun doit apprendre à respecter l'autre. Que tu ne sois pas d'accord avec mon point de vue, c'est ton droit. Mais en aucun cas venir imposer ta propre vision de chose.

last edited by DJeuM

@Jóska-Pista It's an upgrade for the Tatra Phoenix.

Yeah I know, there’s just nothing on the list!

interesting - all my Zikz 605 trucks disappeared - and this truck is no longer listed in the truck store...

Does anyone know When mods are going to be fixed for snow runner At the moment mods are not working you cannot download new mods or old ones for some reason!![0_1626803687459_2021-07-20 (2).png](Uploading 100%)

last edited by tractorchoaosyt

@jeffpaulsjsu wow - that was really weird.... I had over a dozen ZikZ 605 trucks

in various locations - and they just disappeared - they were not in the garage - and

it was not possible to purchase the ZikZ 605 in the store.

I waited an hour or so - restarted my computer - and the trucks reappeared - all of

them - in the garage...

weird -

happy they reappeared...

fyi

last edited by jeffpaulsjsu

@tractorchoaosyt Check out the post 'How to Enable PTS mods on 15.0' by Mendel. It is a rather convoluted way of doing things, but effective none-the-less.

Now, a bit of feedback to the 'Devs'.

1. Severe pixelation and shading problems in the vicinity of the railway bridge in Antonovskiy Nature Reserve (ANR).
  2. Cannot complete the contract 'Reserve Gateway'. Concrete slabs have been delivered and the nifty cut-scene on bridge was displayed. Unable to locate (cargoTypeIronRoad20) aka UI_CARGO_IRON_ROADx2.
  3. Was dutifully delivering the mail to designated spots in my trusty Tatarin on the 'Mailman' task and happened upon ANOTHER Tatra Phoenix in the same place I had previously discovered the first one. Having dragged it to the garage with the maintenance trailer and repairing it in-situ, it was promptly returned to depot and put into storage. My question therefore - will this one suddenly disappear when all is up and running properly??

And just a final in-general observation - quite a degree of difficulty on both maps, but definitely not impossible, even with vanilla vehicles. Railway lines are veritable freeways and there are always alternative ways to get to a destination. Am quite enjoying them thus far!

@Xenomethean Disregard problem with 'Reserve Gateway'. Found them at the Port.

@Xenomethean Many of the tasks and contracts require metal beams. There are none to be had on either map. Is this an omission or am I missing something?

@DJeuM Re Salut : Déjà j'ai le droit à la parole comme tout à chacun, cela s'appelle la liberté d'expression. Ai je dis le contraire ? me semble pas....
D'autant plus que je n'ai pas été incorrect : Moi non plus et pas dis ça....
Les Tatras ne sont pas jouables avant la sortie officielle. Ah oui, alors comment tu expliques ceci : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4JYtmdGMvQ : Certains montrent la terre plate, etc... chacun comprends et accepte ce qu'il veut....
Il n'existe pas en MOD sur le site : https://snowrunner.mod.io/ et pas jouable en PTS. Alors comment ce youtubeur à fait ?
: Reprogrammer quelques lignes de codes et le tour est joué....
De plus mon jeu n'est pas rempli de Mods buggés, il fonctionne super bien. Là encore chacun est libre de jouer avec où sans Mods. Le site : https://snowrunner.mod.io/ n'est pas fait pour les chiens : Je suis un modder de Snowrunner j'en connais un bout tu sais....
ne discussion sera toujours polarisée étant dans une existence de dualité. Mais chacun doit apprendre à respecter l'autre. Que tu ne sois pas d'accord avec mon point de vue, c'est ton droit. Mais en aucun cas venir imposer ta propre vision de chose : Parfaitement d'accodr avec toi SAUF ..... Où ai je IMPOSER MA vison des choses ??????
DONC : En conclusion, tu t'enflamme l'ami pour rien. Je disais juste que les TATRAS ne sont pas jouables car Saber l'a annoncé, les cartes sont pas finies donc bugguées etc.... J'utilise des mods et n'ai en aucun cas dis : TU N'A PAS LE DROIT d'en utiliser.....Je disais juste Beaucoup sont buggués ( PAS TOUS !!!!). Voila après fais en ce que tu veux, perso je te suis sur YT depuis pas mal de temps et vais continués de le faire NHA :-p ça t'apprendras .... Petite astuce enfin si tu me le permet hein.... regarde aux niveaux de des settings Videos pour tes lags on sait jamais le PTS n'est pas full optimisé et reduire les settings sera surement un début de solution. A bon entendeur je te laisse méditer en paix.

@Xenomethean Берешь задание на восстановление опор линии электропередач появляется две пачки металлических балок одна на заводе вторая в яме напротив заправки восстанавливаешь ЛЭП и в порту появляется склад где кирпичи,мет.балки,груз.контейнеры

@nik19611 Thanks for the heads up. Wish I had seen your advice 10 minutes earlier as I used the metal beams to clear the roadway into the factory.
Спасибо за внимание. Хотел бы я услышать ваш совет 10 минут назад, когда я использовал металлические балки, чтобы расчистить проезжую часть к фабрике.