PTS Update 15.0 [15/07/2021] - Season 5

@ukgamer808 😂 this guy makes my day with such "professional" support.

I went through the whole 2 maps and everywhere I went stuff either floating or its glitching....It seems like another fast pace map developing has been done! I get it is still in progress, but why the rush on such a small amount of time...If I start posting things up...I'll ran out of room lol

last edited by OffRoadRig

J'ai également des problèmes sur le navigateur de mod. Téléchargement interminable. Merci de faire le nécessaire.

@OffRoadRig said in PTS Update 15.0 [15/07/2021] - Season 5:

I went through the whole 2 maps and everywhere I went stuff either floating or its glitching....It seems like another fast pace map developing has been done! I get it is still in progress, but why the rush on such a small amount of time...If I start posting things up...I'll ran out of room lol

Maybe if people would quit their damned complaining and whining about things that don’t matter, the developers might be able to give their full time and attention to releasing fresh, quality content that isn’t rushed

last edited by secelit3

@Madorren

Ver 15 IMO, there is too much wrong with this release to make a meaningful report.
Everything reported by others, I've found.
You have to be more than aware of the shortcoming.

Someone know how to unlock the TATRA Force T815-7 ??? I found it but can't use it ☹

Location of the Tatra Force:
alt text

last edited by Hiervolant

Can we get fixes on the logging attachment on consoles?

@secelit3 @mendel If the trucks are on PTS you simply can't prevent pictures and videos of them "all over the web"... I thought it was a bug not intention, as such an intention does not make much sense.

Nextej even posted screenshots in the datamining thread in the official forum here:
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/46461/datamining-speculations-thread-spoilers-included/574

last edited by bellerophon

I was waiting so long for Russian Autumn Map and now theres only 2 Small Maps,why not 4 big Maps?

@oiner said in PTS Update 15.0 [15/07/2021] - Season 5:

only 2 Small Maps,

I feel the same way.

Wow! really like new imersive mode and dev tools are also back when hud is hidden...thanks for that devs but new trucks are nowhere to be found for some reason even with year 2 pass owned.
Also mod browser is completly broken now

last edited by SD1ONE

I have the same problem as others here with the mod browser.
Unless they fix this issue soon I'm not going to play phase 5 anymore until it's no longer on the PTS.
With the vanilla trucks it's just too difficult.

Primeiro parabéns aos desenvolvedores, mapa lindo e cheio de desafios, bem empolgante.

Mas, além dos problemas já citados,

• A única melhoria disponível não está "disponível" para veículo nenhum.
  • Alguém sabe me informar onde encontro vigas de metal e tijolos?

@Alexandre

Presumable in another update.

This map seems very early to my eyes.
Early maps can often just be driven around .... seems this is similar.

@gbeeTen

Provavelmente sim, a estrutura do mapa está precária, eles só não podem demorar a lançar as correções. Principalmente a "liberação" dos caminhões, já resgatei o Tatra Phoenix 3 vezes e ele crash o jogo onten deixei-o no segundo mapa e hoje já tinha sumido. 😡 🤡

@Madorren
i did not found if wheel control bug on xbox had been fixed. Xbox version is completely unplayable (wheel is my preferable input control option on xbox), because wheel control does not work properly.

Why wasn't a hotfix prepared ASAP to make the wheel control works properly on xbox ?

last edited by neqon_

Was in coop at first, fully repair Tatra Phoenix and game crashed before count the task completed and get truck to my garage.

When I am not in coop:
Truck is now missing from his original place, even after go back to menu or restart the game. Sometimes it show up, sometimes not.
I was able to reset the mission only once, which it didn't work.
Now I am not able to reset the mission anymore.

For me the game it is clear struggling with the fact of 2 mission in the same spot. I mean, what is the point of 2 tasks at same location?

Please have a look on it.

Youtube Video

last edited by Henriquetavares

Workaround fix for mods on PTS:
As Ukgamer found out, if you subscribe to any mod which you didn't sub so far (you can unsub immediately after), and then go back to the modbrowser and choose subscribed mods only, your mods can be activated and used on the new maps....

Bonjour,
"Echec de la connexion à mod.io"
Depuis la nouvelle mise à jour, il n'est pas possible de mettre à jour les mods.
Savez-vous quand le problème sera réglé?
Merci pour votre travail.

@Jóska-Pista Szia, neked van kipufogo fust? Nekem az elozo patchel teljesen eltunt minden kocsirol.