A request from the bottom of my heart

Hey, creators of A plague Tale Innocence, this is my sincere request to not include any bad words( f-words etc) in the upcoming sequel. I loved the first game very very much. A sister- brother relationship is so near and pure for me. And i would love to play it with my siblings. But having such badwords personally affects the experience....and i feel that such words aren't needed too..without them also the story can be good.....all i request is to keep the game pure....i hope you got what i wanna say...please please please...i request you not to put the words in the sequel......please please....this is a game i would remember till i get old...this game is near to my heart too...please keep its purity, interms of language...Also from google i came to know that the f- word used in the game, was not used until the 1500s....so historicallly too, those words shouldnt be there in the game in terms of history accurate language........((for proof check wikipedia))...please dont keep such words in the sequel....i am so eagerly waiting for the sequel...please please consider my request....i hope it will be considered....