Steam PTS Save File

I changed the game version on steam to the PTS to try it out, and opened my main save file on the PTS. None of the new stuff showed up, so I gave up and reverted back to the regular version of the game. When I opened it, I got a warning that says "Current version of the game is not compatible with your saves.... update the game to the latest version." and my save is not available to be loaded.

I have the .cfg of my main save, and it opens fine on the PTS version, so is there a way to revert it back to normal? Do I have to wait until the update comes out so I can use it again? Will even that work? I think the steam version of PTS is pretty dangerous if opening my save makes it unplayable, and it should probably be a different application you launch on steam instead of a beta version.

@VileBeggar Can you please send us a screenshot of the error as well as your saves files (available here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\875635157\1465360\remote)? We will investigate this issue.

@aessiq , not sure If you want me to post it here, but here is the error message and completesave.cfg 20210723215239_1.jpg
CompleteSave.cfg

@VileBeggar thank you for the provided info, we will investigate this issue.

Same problem here, now I can play only in PTS

@javiliz
Yeah too bad that new region DON is not available on steam including new tasks and vehicles.

I have the same issue as @VileBeggar, i'm so scared about losing my 80+ hours of progress! I just wont touch the game anymore until the offcial update goes live. (edit: or when the problem is resolved)

last edited by Scopias