Weapon list?

Is there a list of weapons that will be in the game? As a life long fan of las weaponry, I do look forward to getting my hands on a Necromunda Pattern Lasgun.

Rogue Factor Team

@remiv Not a full list, but in the Mordheim Steam forums I answered someone else's question about what weapons are in the teaser trailer / screenshots. Here's what I wrote:

"So, from left to right of the Escher screenshot we have:

• Brawler, dual wielding swords
  • Deadeye with an Autogun
  • Deadeye with a Plasma Pistol and Autopistol
  • Heavy with a Heavy Stub Gun
  • Saboteur with a Flamer

The Deadeye in the middle - with the fancy hair - is the Leader.

You will notice that the screens showing Goliath fighters include some of the same weapons, but they have been custom made to fit with the aesthetics of each gang. The Goliath's Flamer does not look like the Escher's Flamer, for example."

I am semi-hoping these patterns have names, although I do hope they are not heretical "custom" jobs made specifically by the gangs (tho I suspect they will be). I am a contributor over on the Lexicanum with a very particular interest in discovering and archiving various patterns of weaponry (most specifically las weaponry, tho I do also enjoy plasma and stubber/auto weapons).

Rogue Factor Team

@remiv Alas, this is all I can give you right now.

Also, another question: we kinda hope that we will get the weapons from the tabletop (Goliath Rivet gun, gas thrower, shock whip). Will those weapons have the same functionality and special habilities than the ons in the tabletop?

As well, we hope that gangs have unique weapons that they can equip, like in Mordheim.

Rogue Factor Team

@glarghface I'll try and give you a few answers here:

The weapons list is not exactly the same as in the tabletop game. In fact, there are a few that we made here at Rogue Factor just for the video game.

In terms of dedicated equipment, they are separated by career rather than by gang. There are some weapons that any fighter can equip, and there are some that, say for example, only a Heavy could use.

The differences you see between Escher and Goliath weapons (in screenshots and the teaser) are aesthetic.

Ok, i'll go part by part:

Not having the same weapons than in the tabletop is both good and bad, depending how you treat weapons in Necromunda. But i won't give you a hard time about it until we get a piece of the action. As well, i wonder which juicy weapons you have come up with.

The weapon limitations by career/class is really nice and i really wanted something like that. Still, i also hoped that each gang had some unique weapons that they only had access to or like in the old Necromunda, where Orlocks had access to most weapons while others were more limited (For example, Eschers had access to all plasma weapons but limited when it came to explosives). Still, it all depends on how you deal with it, because even with limiting weapons by class can work very well.

Those asthetic differences are awesome. I'm rooting for some Orlocks or Cawdor.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.