Tatra Phoenix addons suggestion , Please Devs !

The Real life TATRA Phoenix 8x8 can have both a crane and sideboard bed (dump body).Please make it a configuration for this truck. There is enough space in the back for a crane.

I love this truck so much and wanted to see it in game from the day Snowrunner launched.
I know more addons are coming but man I am just voicing my concern about the configurations.
Also mentioning that this truck has bigger tire options irl.....

Hope it makes it into the finished build. Thank you Devs. Thanks to all.

tatra phoenix 8x8 with crane 2.JPG

Tatra phoenix irl with both crane and sideboard bed (dump body)

tatra phoenix 8x8 with crane.JPG

irl on display. Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGzpfbWVLeU

tatra phoenix 8x8 with bigger tyre option..JPG

Tatra Phoenix with bigger tires. Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GweO_brQg4g

tatra phoenix 8x8 in game.JPG

In-game version [PTS] with enough space in the back for a crane or 3 slot bed.

tatra phoenix 8x8 in game 2.JPG

In-game version [PTS] with big wheel arches and wheel-wells but small tires.

I know this is quite an old issue, but having finally received the truck, I have to say: Against new additions like the Western Stars of the wolf pack DLC, the Phoenix doesn't come close to versatility, because it is lacking the crane and other addons, but other trucks come close in the offroad performance while offering a lot more versatile addon options. The Tatra Phoenix is essentially the only common european cabover in the game, which makes it quite a nice and interesting choice. But it is held back quite severely and is beaten by the Tatra Force because that truck is capable of equipping a flatbed and a crane, allowing for 1) more interesting gameplay with manual loading and 2) the ability to recover lost freight during the trip.

Also, from a strict visual approach, the gap on the truck is quite weird. It essentially shows that something is missing there, which is visually displeasing but also frustrating, because it simply makes no sense for such a gap to exist, hinting at an unfinished design.

With this new season, I would suggest to update the capabilities of the truck by finally adding a crane, logging modules as well as saddles and remedy the somewhat lackluster implementation that doesn't present the versatile Tatra chassis well.

last edited by Tanner