The problems with the LOADOUT system in 1.10

Now ,the LOADOUT sysyem is really no use foe the community servers!!
I really cant understand why change the LOADOUTS system in 1.9 or 1.8 to now in 1.10

1. LOADOUTS now will save automaticly when player click it. In COOP or PVP it will be fine ,but in CMMUNITY SERVER ,there are more or less loadout point than the official server. This problem makes LOADOUTS is completely useless. It wont help palyers change or save our laodouts but change our saved loadout without our permission. So why not change the loadout system back to 1.8 or 1.9,we need a stable and useful LOADOUTS.
    THIS IS A REALLY IMPORTANT PROBLEM NOW!!
    Hope you can treat the official sever player and the community server player equally . It has been a long time , i'm waiting you fix the LOADOUTS since the 1.10 online ,but now you still ignore this problem ,it make me feel unequal with the PVP or official server palyers,thanks.

This doesn't happen in community servers only. I never browse community servers and always play through matchmaking and some game modes just screw up your loadout completely.

At this point in time, there little to no point in having a loadout. The whole functionality is useless.