Insurgency: Sandstorm arrives on consoles!

Insurgency-Sandstorm_16-logo.jpg

Greetings soldiers!

We are thrilled to announce that Insurgency: Sandstorm will release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 29th, and that pre-orders for digital and retail are now available! Watch our Console Release Date Reveal Trailer and get ready to join the fray on September 29th!

Youtube Video

Three editions are now available for Pre-Order!

Pre-order Insurgency: Sandstorm, the Deluxe Edition, or the Gold Edition to receive the Warlord Gear Set and the Peacemaker Gear Set.

The Deluxe Edition includes Insurgency: Sandstorm and the Year 1 Pass, while the Gold Edition includes the additional Year 2 Pass releasing throughout the year after release.
Each Year Pass includes 16 cosmetic sets, with an extra 4 instant reward items for the Year 2 Pass.

Insurgency-Sandstorm_17-logo.jpg
Insurgency: Sandstorm is coming September 29, 2021 on PlayStation 4 & Xbox One alongside backwards compatibility for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X at 4K resolution and 60 FPS. In 2022, the game will receive further next-gen enhancements, with support for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S console features.
Get ready for the definitive tactical co-op FPS on consoles - pre-order Insurgency: Sandstorm now to get the Warlord and Peacemaker Gear Sets!

Don’t forget to follow us on our social media to get the latest news: Twitter, Facebook, Discord

Hi, will we be able to use "Gyrosscope-Aiming" ?
Is there also crossplay? If yes, can we do "Console-only" crossplay?

Oh and will the game get full mod support on console aswell ? (Like you create something on pc and then upload it on the mod "page" and then you can download and play it on console)

Thank you very much!

last edited by CloudMcRip

Hi! I know not much is known about insurgency sandstorm on consoles yet but ... will it have support for mods? That is ... will ismc be playable on consoles? or will they put it in the future? Thanks.

So I guess I missed my chance to play Ambush…? The only reason I would even think of coming back to this game… So is it coming back as a full mode or what?

@HICKS01170 Exactly the first question that went on my mind when I saw the release communication for console.
What about mods support?
By the way also excited to see it coming on this support! Pre ordered it few years back for my PS4 and finally canceled to take it now on XSX.
Highly anticipated!

will there be a console mod workshop type thing? for mods and skins and sounds etc..?