[LE BETA] Vampires - 3 Bugs with Bloodlust

Found a few bugs with Vampire Bloodlust

1. If you attempt to score a touchdown after failing the bloodlust roll and there are two thralls you could bit the game will lock up, if you are playing online this will disconnect both players and cancel the game.

alt text

1. If you cause an injury while biting a thrall it can cause the game to not continue play (in this case the apothecary appeared for a second then and the game stopped then it slid to the left off screen. I hit escape and it returned to the normal game view but play had ceased.

alt text

Both of these bugs stopped play without freezing BB2 when done in a local Friendly.

1. If you attempt to score after failing bloodlust and enter the end zone where there is no thrall it will send the vampire off immediately even if your path would end next to a thrall without leaving the end zone.

No Screenshot of this one but here is my crappy MS Paint art as to why this could be an issue if your opponent is blocking other routes
alt text

for the 3rd , I maybe can answer : that's because you score as soon as you enter the end zone. so it has to take into account hte first square of the end zone you enter (and if there is no thrall around, then... blood lust is activated)

Yes, 3rd one isn't a bug. It is just entering an end-zone square launching the scoring event. So the Thrall proximity check fails and as a result your vampire is send out without scoring like said in the Bloodlust rules.

@Zakyrel said in [LE BETA] Vampires - 3 Bugs with Bloodlust:

Yes, 3rd one isn't a bug. It is just entering an end-zone square launching the scoring event. So the Thrall proximity check fails and as a result your vampire is send out without scoring like said in the Bloodlust rules.

I understand why it happens but it is not the correct implementation of the BB rules, you score at the end of your action not when you enter the end zone.

The only rule stipulation is that you may not leave the end zone once you enter it.

@Rhys said in [LE BETA] Vampires - 3 Bugs with Bloodlust:

I understand why it happens but it is not the correct implementation of the BB rules, you score at the end of your action not when you enter the end zone.

The only rule stipulation is that you may not leave the end zone once you enter it.

Sure, so you're just late for this report, since it was always implemented like that on BB2. 😉

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.