[Xbox] Game Freezing

Last night I had a frustrating issue. I've been playing a Chaos team in an ongoing league. I started up the next match, did the pre-game and started the first turn. After a few seconds, the game just froze. Clock not moving. I couldn't select anything. No 'at rest' animations for the players. I could hit the home button and the Xbox would respond. I quit the game, restarted it and got the same result. So I power cycled the whole Xbox. Unplug, wait 30 seconds, plug it back in and start it up. Same thing. The game starts, does the pre-game stuff, but when it gets to the first turn, you can do a couple actions and then it freezes. Oh, and it doesn't seem to matter if I am kicking or receiving.

Just to add to this. I ended up starting a new tutorial campaign, completed the first step. Quit the campaign and went back to the league. Everything works fine now. I don't know what the bug was, but it's not bothering me at the moment.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.