Spintires original maps (Coast, Plains, River...) in MudRunner?

Hi! Is somebody able and willing to convert 2014 version maps to new game? I would like to roam over them with new mechanics. Also, new maps are nowhere near as challenging as "classic" ones.

@piotrkan7 said in Spintires original maps (Coast, Plains, River...) in MudRunner?:

Is somebody able...to convert 2014 version maps to new game?

Yeah. His name's Pavel Zagrebelny. Unless somebody else has the original XML files for the editor. Which makes it pretty much impossible, for anyone who isn't the original author, to convert ST maps to MR. Or even upload MR maps to the workshop.

@piotrkan7 said in Spintires original maps (Coast, Plains, River...) in MudRunner?:

Also, new maps are nowhere near as challenging as "classic" ones.

Meh. Almost exactly the same. If anything the MudRunner maps are slightly more difficult.

Here you go:

http://www.mudrunnermods.com/pack-standard-maps-version-1-0/

Enjoy!

last edited by MudHappy

@piotrkan7 if you ever attempt to load a xml from spintires in mud runner it will give a ton of errors about something taglines called <Brands/> , now this wont stop the map from loading but it do will make the objects over the terrain be in places they shouldn't be at for example, i have skulls Off road park converter from 2014 St to 2015 to 2016 st with no issues, but once i load the prebuild on Mud runner editor, first it calls for my old models (garage,Fuel station, Logheaps, etc) wich wont show up because mud runner doesnt have them, so i have to edit the map in st editor to remove them, then update the prebuild to mud runner and once i get all of that done and load up it shows all (preview pic and all models and trucks and things) but it wont load the terrain (the one we edit) and then crash the editor

so basically only pavel knows how to fully import terrains

you could do like Smed did with his maps , just load the Height.dds and thats it, start a new layout from the same height map