Accepted for Alpha

So i got an emailed saying I was selected for the Alpha. When will I hear what to do next?

Not sure, I am wondering if I’m gonna get an email. Haven’t heard anything from this dev in a minute. 😞

Community Manager

@archangel1174 said in Accepted for Alpha:

So i got an emailed saying I was selected for the Alpha. When will I hear what to do next?

Hello, I just sent you an email explaining what happened.

@mysticmatt said in Accepted for Alpha:

Not sure, I am wondering if I’m gonna get an email. Haven’t heard anything from this dev in a minute. 😞

Hello, when have you registered to the Closed Alpha? With which email? Answer in private message ("chat") please.

Same problem here, accepted on the 18th of April but i haven't received anything after that day

Community Manager

Hi guys, as the team is working on a new version and feedback gathered from last Closed Alpha session, the next Alpha session has been slightly delayed. Current goal is next weekend! We'll send you an email with a key for the next test session as soon as it's ready.

last edited by Netheos

@archangel1174
I am also in the same boat. I have received an email stating that I was accepted to the beta, but have no other info about the process.

Community Manager

@hellion60 said in Accepted for Alpha:

@archangel1174
I am also in the same boat. I have received an email stating that I was accepted to the beta, but have no other info about the process.

Hello, we had trouble finding your forum account. You should have received an email about that last Friday.

I just sent you a new email with all the info about the Closed Alpha.

Hello , I did not receive any key , I wonder if it's normal or not ?

Community Manager

@ropic said in Accepted for Alpha:

Hello , I did not receive any key , I wonder if it's normal or not ?

Well, you've not been selected for the Closed Alpha yet. But we'll keep increasing the tester group, maybe later!

This post is deleted!

Actually i've been selected and i filled the second formulary . But still no key x)

Community Manager

@ropic Could you please shoot me a message? I'll try and sort this out for you 🙂

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.