Feature Requests for Mud Runner U.S.A Expansion

I would really like to see an option to turn off Rock Damage on console as this can be very annoying. Also Dynamic weather patterns. As an option when choosing a map like Rain, Stormy (Lightning & Thunder) & Snow/ Blizzard conditions I feel would be very cool for a more realistic/fun experience.

@jdog People have been asking for weather in Spintires for many years, the devs themselves @Pavel said that he plans to add weather to the game long ago, in 2014, when spintires was relased. So far, there is no word about snow etc. But who knows?
I really want MR USA to be not just reskin.

@knight25, Yep. I would definitely pay for Mud USA if there are new major improvements in game physics.
But if it's only trucks and maps, I'll pass because we have plenty of choice in the workshop

@jdog said in Feature Requests for Mud Runner U.S.A Expansion:

I would really like to see an option to turn off Rock Damage on console as this can be very annoying.

......conditions I feel would be very cool for a more realistic/fun experience.

So one the one hand you want to reduce realism by turning off rock damage, yet on the other you want a more realistic experience? I'm confused LOL (and it doesn't take much! 🙂 )

In real life rocks can and do damage vehicles. In MR I've yet to have any of my vehicles damaged by me driving over rocks at an appropriate speed for the vehicle concerned. Yes, I've incurred damage but only when hitting rocks I've not seen and/or going too fast such as low 3 (yes even low 3) or forced accel (1+) .

Real life story - I was off-roading in my Discovery 2 TD5 down a local "green lane" (ancient disused, non-surfaced highway in the UK which any vehicle can access, not just walkers and horse riders). There's a stream to cross in the bottom of the valley with some mud on the other side of it. I crossed the stream at walking pace and just as I got to the mud a wheel dropped in a deep part & BANG! Engine stalled.. anyhow she re-started and off I went up the track. Only when I got to a proper road did I realise the steering was cockeyed & the bang was from the track rod being bent from an unseen small boulder... 😵 😠 Good job some Land Rover parts are cheap to buy!! 😎

Community Moderator - Spintires

@difflock66
Sorry for OT: any pictures or at least location for googlemaps? I am pretty curious of disused highway... 🙂

Sodoma - I've put up a thread in the Off Topic section with some photos of me green laning. ☺

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.