Classes??

Hi,

I know this might stupid question but can you have the same classes in a squad or 2 of the same, for example, a full team of assault or a full team of Apothecary's or even a full team of Librarian's?

Thanks
James

Streum On Team

Yes you can! No limitations on classes. ๐Ÿ‘

Wicked!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Just watched a video and I noticed a "Medic exhausted" alert came up, does the Apothecary's medic ability have a limited amount of uses??

Thanks
James

Streum On Team

Depends on who's playing. Every Apo has a cooldown after using a medkit, but players can heal as much as they want, whereas Nahum (one of the AI-controlled Terminators) has a limited amount of kits, depending on the difficulty setting, and replenished when entering a Psygate. Better use them efficiently! ๐Ÿš‘

last edited by StreumOn - F8

Oh right i see, OK cool :-).

Sorry I have another question about the Apothecary ๐Ÿ˜‹ .

I know the Apothecary has limited main weapons (Guns), i think 5 to be exact but can you still heal teammates if you don't have the medic power fist or what ever it's called?

I noticed you could have a normal Power Fist or even a Mace but can you still heal??

Thanks,
James

Streum On Team

If you play Apo yourself, yes, because your skills depend on your class and not on your loadout.
When playing with bots, however, Nahum will be unable to heal anyone (meaning you won't have the heal option in the action wheel) if he doesn't have the Narthecium equipped. โž•

Ok awesome thank you answering my questions, I can't wait ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

One more hahaha.

Question about the Thunder Hammer and Shield, Does the Shield protect you from gun fire and Genestealer attacks or is just greatly reduced damage??

Thanks
James

Streum On Team

In solo modes, the Shield blocks all damage except for Psychic attacks (and, of course, attacks from behind). ๐Ÿ›ก

In multiplayer, however, the Shield greatly reduces damage but doesn't block it entirely. โ›”

last edited by StreumOn - F8

Ooohhhh I best be careful then ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹

Thanks
James

When u equip Powerfist with Apo, i think u have longer Cooldowns on Heal!

Well that's not too bad but as long as you can still heal ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.