Any closer to Ep 2 yet

Hey I was wondering if we're getting any closer to episode 2 cause I'm kinda really excited to continue my story and I don't know how long the expectations of release is between episodes so can you give at least a month of release yet or are you finished the episode 2 or how far you are through developing it.

I can't tell anything specific for now. But we plan to have steady release throughout 2018, meaning it's likely to come earlier than June for episode 2.

last edited by kostya2112
Community Manager

We're currently polishing episode 2 and we'll hopefully reveal its release date soon!

@netheos how long is soon few weeks , a month?

Community Manager

@rileybrian00 said in Any closer to Ep 2 yet:

@netheos how long is soon few weeks , a month?

Sorry I can't give you more than that for now. But I'll post in this forum as soon as we have an announcement.

If you want a rough time line when future episodes will be out use the telltale games formula it will probably be once every 2 to 3 months

AHH! The agony of anticipating the next episode of an episodic game.

I know the wait is the worst part but also its a bit fun to speculate on what the future episodes can bring to the story and how our choices will impact the next episode! 🙂

Community Manager

Episode 2 releases May 15th, see you there! 😉

I am already so hyped for Episode 2 of The Council!! I can't wait for May 15 it feels so far even though its only 5 days away 😂

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.