I Wish Spiders Interactive and Focus Home Interactive would Revive and revamp Technomancer. It is a great game but would be nice to see a true Heavy Warrior Soldier Build and the Skill Trees increased and access to all weapons including assault rifles plasma/pulse rifles, shotguns and grenades more using Greedfall Engine in Greedfall you can use any kind of weapon and adapte that to Technomancer the game needsmore attribute points and Xp points doubled. It seems like you are "grinding"a lot to get a high character attribute. The facial presets and body presets changeable at any given time like in greedfall more exploration and increased map and secrets etc, a training are so you could hone your skills etc. Using Greedfall and Lost Planet 3 to make Technomancer better and Improved and also update to next generational improvements, faster loading times, better graphics, shading, etc. Also increased bag capacity and space similar to Greedfall, a revamped economy using credits instead of serum, better crafting system using Greedfall, bigger talant tree, a new skill profile Technosoldier and Technomage including elemental destruction using Fire and Ice besides the default electric shock. I got the idea of the Technosoldier from Wolfenstein's Technosoldoten.. Ore MMA moves and finishers and abilities besides just Judo which is the default for Warrior. The Pistol can be upgraded and improved dramatically and can add mods to it like flaming bullets, acidic bullets etcand even armor piercing bullets. Technomancer was originally debuted in 2016 but didn't come out until a year later in 2017. Expansion DLC for Technomancer, a New Game + and more.I have developed a universal explorer profile, a simple Jack Of All Trades similar to KOA (Kingdoms Of Amalur (Re) Reckoning and just love strategy abd RPG games because it keeps my mind and brain and abilities sharp. The sane with Greedfall, I have developed my character into an Explorer with all Talents and High Strength and Constitution. For Those who don't know Greedfall lore is kind of based on 15th and 16th century life and lore. The Armor is that of the Spanish Conquistadors with firearms of that time including blunderbuses a kind of primitive shotgun and Flintlock Pistols and muskets and is also inspired by numerous other games including The Witcher Series, Lost Planet 3 Kingdom of Amalur and more. Also scrap the level cap so you can fully unlock all skill and ability trees, attributes and talents. Major Spoiler alert:

In the final level of the game in the Ice Dome you come across the Leviathan which is a massively huge giant Mutated Moray Eel that spits acid and thumps and slams anything that gets too close similar to the Kraken frm Pirates Of the Caribbean, The Kayren from Assassin Of Kings and the basilisk from Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets and Tomb Raider Anniversary England level. Also the Metro Series too. I managed to get my character to level 38. There also seems to be a glitch where your comrades literally disappeared which happened to me twice after a boss battle began.

last edited by Vector Pr8me91