Xbox One S

Purchased GreedFall on the Microsoft Marketplace Wednesday, September 15, 2021 for the sum of $15.23 . Order 3299023250 In Character Creation, changing skin color also changed the character race regardless of preset. I created a character in Preset 6 and settled on a darker complexion as the default was very pale with pale pink color to the ears, nose and eyelids to a yellowish jaundiced but darker complexion that was as close to the the default character model. In addition, I cannot complete the side quest objective Find Queen Bladnid. Comparing my experience to capture footage of a walkthrough, I did not experience any of the cinematics after completing Battle of the Red Spears. Often times rounds fired from firearms do not hit target aimed at-enemies, deer, fox infrequent enough to no apparent trend or pattern. Performance issues with the game in latency, inconsistency in resolution and animations during combat after meeting the Governors of the other settlements. Afterwards, often, infrequently to no apparent trend or pattern, I cannot loot chests-locked or unlocked, fallen enemies, flora, fauna-game animals (Deer/foxes) and monsters.