Game crashed on Pc

i had this problems multiple times now. every time it crasches it says runtime error and the whole progres is lost. im playing w mods could this cost the problem

file:///E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Spintires%20MudRunner/mudrunner_171215_crash_2018_4_25T9_56_37C0.mdmp

im not sure if this can help u guys and im not sure if this is that what u need

Community Manager

Hi there!

Are you able to run the game without mods? This may be the issue where mods are using too much memory - there are community solutions to this, but we don't fully endorse them.

@iyagovos said in Game crashed on Pc:

Hi there!

Are you able to run the game without mods? This may be the issue where mods are using too much memory - there are community solutions to this, but we don't fully endorse them.

Then get on the devs' asses about it so we can have a solution that you DO fully endorse, please...

@iyagovos said in Game crashed on Pc:

Hi there!

Of course not. Cant endorse something that

• making the game worth playing.
  • makes the game actually Run
  • fixes Bugs
  • add long asked for solution to the game

Telling people to run the game without mod when one of THE selling points of Mudrunner IS modsupport.. Holy snag knocker
SMH

last edited by joridiculous

@joridiculous
Snag knocker? That's a new one... 🙂 Can I use that? lol

@mexican_420 Go ahead! 🐕
(i am honestly surprised there is pages of images searching for snag knockers) 😬

Community Manager

@mexican_420 Hi there,

As I've said before, I continue to let the devs know that the community would like to see higher memory limits in the game.

@joridiculous I'm not saying to not use the mod, I'm saying that as we haven't tested the mod or worked on it ourselves, we can't 100% say that it won't cause problems.

Please don't attack me here, I'm here to help you and am advocating for what you want continuously. Aggressive/rude language won't be tolerated.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.