Game crashed on Pc

i had this problems multiple times now. every time it crasches it says runtime error and the whole progres is lost. im playing w mods could this cost the problem

file:///E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Spintires%20MudRunner/mudrunner_171215_crash_2018_4_25T9_56_37C0.mdmp

im not sure if this can help u guys and im not sure if this is that what u need

Hi there!

Are you able to run the game without mods? This may be the issue where mods are using too much memory - there are community solutions to this, but we don't fully endorse them.

@iyagovos said in Game crashed on Pc:

Hi there!

Are you able to run the game without mods? This may be the issue where mods are using too much memory - there are community solutions to this, but we don't fully endorse them.

Then get on the devs' asses about it so we can have a solution that you DO fully endorse, please...

@joridiculous
Snag knocker? That's a new one... 🙂 Can I use that? lol

@mexican_420 Hi there,

As I've said before, I continue to let the devs know that the community would like to see higher memory limits in the game.

@joridiculous I'm not saying to not use the mod, I'm saying that as we haven't tested the mod or worked on it ourselves, we can't 100% say that it won't cause problems.

Please don't attack me here, I'm here to help you and am advocating for what you want continuously. Aggressive/rude language won't be tolerated.