Glitched/Unattainable Achievements (Xbox)

Dear Players and Devs,

I would like to take my time to say how much I enjoy this game. From teamwork on COOP to lonewolf on Versus, this game has and show a lot of potential. Of course I've noticed there's bugs and errors and that happens. What I would like to "address" is the glitched/unattainable achievements in the game. The achievements I haven't been able to get or achieve is:

• There For You
• Play To Win
• Carrying

I've done research and reviews and everything has came back as a glitch/bug causing it to be unattainable. As most know and like others, I am an achievement player and love hear and seeing my achievements pop up. It shows the community that you're a player and ambitious and knowing and willing to win the game at all costs.

So I'm reaching out to all players and devs to help ensure this post can reach the devs and techs to help stablelize and fix the game in accordance to the games achievements. I would love to hear and see in upcoming patch detailing about fixing the game and making sure the achievements are working properly in the game. This post is important to me and to all others as well. From Xbox, to Playstation, and PC, we would be grateful to have our achievements to show off and adore.

I can confirm ,this is the same Problem on ps4/5 too.Iam waiting for months for a hotfix but nothing happend and we cannot making platinum trophy.