Apply for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Alpha
Community Manager

Hello Admirals,

We reached a new stage in the development of Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 and we'd like to have your feedback to shape the best possible game! More info about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 here.

If you're interested, please click here to register and get a chance to participe in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Alpha - we'll contact you by email if you're selected!

The Closed Alpha will be covered by a Non Disclosure Agreement, meaning you won’t be able to share any screenshots, videos or info about the Alpha outside of the dedicated hidden forum and Discord.

The Emperor Protects!

0_1524746546937_BATTLE_MAX_01_Screen_Version_MIX_V3_light_logo.jpg

last edited by Netheos

Le done! I was i a tester for the previous game. woop! woop! Hopefully i can get back to work with you lot again 😃

Community Manager

@sharazad said in Apply for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Alpha:

Le done! I was i a tester for the previous game. woop! woop! Hopefully i can get back to work with you lot again 😃

Welcome back! 😉

I think that as a Canadian who speaks English and French I should be automatically accepted. Right? 😛

last edited by Romeo

Done! Lets see if i can be of help.

I really appreciate that you allow french feedback. I dont speak french myself, but I had an experience as a tester in a spanish game and, as a native speaker, felt weird speaking in english to spanish developers.

By the way, if someone of the dev team happens to be from le Pays Basque I could also give reports in basque. 😇

Done. 🙂

@netheos Done. Thank you for the sweet new Background pic! Looks good on the display.

Time to upgrade my GPU. While filling out the questionnaire I was shocked and saddened to learn just how obsolete my card has very quickly become...or have I really had it this long? Heh.

Now, how to get a new card past the wife 😇

last edited by Bellumvinco

Aaaaaand put mine in, the hype train has arrived! I am ready and able to get myself stuck in an asteroid or something. Here's to praying I get in...and correctly typed my email address/username. Those requirements reminded me how bad I am at computer related things not involving word and GIS type programs tho lol. Took me a bit to even find my (thankfully adequate) ram.

@netheos When will the alpha start? Do you have an estimate yet?

@nemesor-xanxas
For now we're only gathering applications. Then we'll do a big selection and send a few dozens of keys in a few weeks. We'll start with a very restricted Alpha as this is the first time we share an early version with players.

from netheos on discord

@ashardalon Thank you for the information!

Forgot to mention, but I've signed up as well. Dropped everything the second the announcement was made to sign up~

@archmagos-alexi said in Apply for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Alpha:

Forgot to mention, but I've signed up as well. Dropped everything the second the announcement was made to sign up~

Noice! Glad to see you about :3 Good luck buddy

I am no hardcore gamer but i am definitely no casual either and i am a big fan of the warhammer universe (played the first one 40+ hours). So i realy would love to get a chance to give feedback etc.

I am registered and everything. Now i just need to be choosen, hopefully. 😉

last edited by Kando

Ah, almost missed it because I got ill. xD

Edit: Damn, I really need the new graphics card.^^

last edited by Hjalfnar_HGV

I hope i do got picked 😍

signed up just for the alpha 😃 hope i get picked, i beeellliiieeevvvveeee

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.