Apply for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Alpha

Hello Admirals,

We reached a new stage in the development of Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 and we'd like to have your feedback to shape the best possible game! More info about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 here.

If you're interested, please click here to register and get a chance to participe in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Alpha - we'll contact you by email if you're selected!

The Closed Alpha will be covered by a Non Disclosure Agreement, meaning you won’t be able to share any screenshots, videos or info about the Alpha outside of the dedicated hidden forum and Discord.

The Emperor Protects!

0_1524746546937_BATTLE_MAX_01_Screen_Version_MIX_V3_light_logo.jpg

last edited by Netheos

Le done! I was i a tester for the previous game. woop! woop! Hopefully i can get back to work with you lot again πŸ˜ƒ

@sharazad said in Apply for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Alpha:

Le done! I was i a tester for the previous game. woop! woop! Hopefully i can get back to work with you lot again πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome back! πŸ˜‰

I think that as a Canadian who speaks English and French I should be automatically accepted. Right? πŸ˜›

last edited by Romeo

Done! Lets see if i can be of help.

I really appreciate that you allow french feedback. I dont speak french myself, but I had an experience as a tester in a spanish game and, as a native speaker, felt weird speaking in english to spanish developers.

By the way, if someone of the dev team happens to be from le Pays Basque I could also give reports in basque. πŸ˜‡

@netheos Done. Thank you for the sweet new Background pic! Looks good on the display.

Time to upgrade my GPU. While filling out the questionnaire I was shocked and saddened to learn just how obsolete my card has very quickly become...or have I really had it this long? Heh.

Now, how to get a new card past the wife πŸ˜‡

last edited by Bellumvinco

Aaaaaand put mine in, the hype train has arrived! I am ready and able to get myself stuck in an asteroid or something. Here's to praying I get in...and correctly typed my email address/username. Those requirements reminded me how bad I am at computer related things not involving word and GIS type programs tho lol. Took me a bit to even find my (thankfully adequate) ram.

@netheos When will the alpha start? Do you have an estimate yet?

@nemesor-xanxas
For now we're only gathering applications. Then we'll do a big selection and send a few dozens of keys in a few weeks. We'll start with a very restricted Alpha as this is the first time we share an early version with players.

from netheos on discord

Forgot to mention, but I've signed up as well. Dropped everything the second the announcement was made to sign up~

@archmagos-alexi said in Apply for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Closed Alpha:

Forgot to mention, but I've signed up as well. Dropped everything the second the announcement was made to sign up~

Noice! Glad to see you about :3 Good luck buddy

I am no hardcore gamer but i am definitely no casual either and i am a big fan of the warhammer universe (played the first one 40+ hours). So i realy would love to get a chance to give feedback etc.

I am registered and everything. Now i just need to be choosen, hopefully. πŸ˜‰

last edited by Kando

Ah, almost missed it because I got ill. xD

Edit: Damn, I really need the new graphics card.^^

last edited by Hjalfnar_HGV

I hope i do got picked 😍

signed up just for the alpha πŸ˜ƒ hope i get picked, i beeellliiieeevvvveeee