Hello and I am new here. Thank you for having me 😉

I have recently bought the game for console, i'd been playing off and on on Steam but now im hooked on Sandstorm. Since my guess is, this game is aimed at simulation shouldnt most of the sounds be a bit more realistic?
I have made sound mods for several games and I've been a stickler about how weapons, explosions, etc. should sound and when playing I couldnt help but notice:

1. RPG sounds a lot like the rocket sound from the original Ghost Recon

2. Most weapon sounds are similar to Ghost Recon 1 sounds.

3. Most weapon reports and explosion sounds such as those from distant to vicinity are pretty close if not accurate EXCEPT for when firing.

4. Shouldnt there be the native language heard from the characters and not just english?

I know some games where realism is a key point have sound effects from weapons when firing close to mimic if you fired the weapon with ear plugs. But really in the case of firing around buildings and inside most sound the same. Now i am not basing my judgment just from Youtube. I have been around the firing line plus in a few movies and have created sound mods for Armed Assault years back so i am not talking out of my butt sorta speak. And I know someone on here will say "well so and so is a veteran and he she says these are accurate and blah blah blah" ok, but most vets never pay attention to those details at all, specially from a creators point of view.

Will the devs, if you are reading, ever update or plan to update at all the sounds in this area? If realism and immersion is your aim, shouldnt the sound also reflect that idea? I just feel a few tweaks here and there might be of benefit to an otherwise potentially great game