No vibration on xbox one

Why does the controller vibration not work? No matter how high or low I set the vibration setting, it doesn't vibrate when I shoot (let alone at any other time). Please help or fix, because it makes it difficult to get into the game.

Hi bro i have the same problem since Monday april 18

I send a report ticket in this place

You only need to register in the page and you can send a report ticket chosing plataform and Gamertag, there you can explain the bug or crash.

I report the same problem that the vibration dont felt when im shotting, i tried everything, put on default the settings uninstall and reinstall the game clear cache memory, etc, but nothing changes, only happens in Insurgency when im shotting in other titles vibrates perfectly

I send you the link of the official sit, there you can create a report ticket, and one developer contact you on email.

I send my report since Friday 29 they send me a email, telling me that they are going to check the problem but everything still without vibration

https://sandstorm-support.newworldinteractive.com/

Thanks man, I submitted a ticket a little while back and still no fix. Will just have to check back in from time to time and hope they fix.