Disturbing Presence glow effect overpowering.

Hi,

I'm really struggling to play Nurgle right now because the red box effect around the Beast and Warriors is overly bright and irritating.

I saw a similar post on steam about this issue and it was suggested that it may be a software or hardware issue.

The red pulse gets quite bright and it's very distracting and near impossible for me to play a game as Nurgle with it.

Here's a sample image:

0_1503681648649_Red glare.jpg

I've heard the effect is more subdued for most people.

Any help would be appreciated.

@gcoleman76 It is?

I find it very distracting to look at for up two hours, personally. Constant unnecessary visual noise and clutter.

Could just be the way me eyes/brain process it then, who knows.

Either way, a toggle would be nice. Toggle it on when you need to check your DP zones and off when you don't.

No reason to have the whole field pulsing red the whole game.

When i started a Nurgle team, found it really off-putting and looked as per your pictures. Seemed strange to have such a visual effect and nearly made me stop trying to learn the race. Spinning Fanatics in LE the same, they are really annoying 😛
But saying that, I very soon got used to both and hardly notice them at all.

@Itchen-Masack said in Disturbing Presence glow effect overpowering.:

When i started a Nurgle team, found it really off-putting and looked as per your pictures. Seemed strange to have such a visual effect and nearly made me stop trying to learn the race. Spinning Fanatics in LE the same, they are really annoying 😛
But saying that, I very soon got used to both and hardly notice them at all.

Fair enough. I'll play a bit more and hopefully get used to it.

Thanks.

They did change the graphic to blue in LE beta. I prefer that, it's easier to see and softer on the eyes. They could use a toggle for many, many things. There are something like 90 keys on a keyboard. I see no reason to not set a hotkey where if I press a button it brings the skills up and they go away when I stop pressing it. Same for disturbing presence. Instead, I'm hitting CTRL 2000 times a game because even with transparent skills, they still get in the way- especially with all of the stunties now.

@JohnnyFeyev said in Disturbing Presence glow effect overpowering.:

They did change the graphic to blue in LE beta.

The color is changed for the opponent's Disturbing Presence - your own remains the same red as it used to be.

@Sid-The-Coach I don't play Nurgle or Norse, so I only ever see it blue 🙂

Focus Team

It's "supposed" to be blue for your own DP zones and red for the opponent ones, but the behavior seems pretty inconsistent.

@Focus_Guillaume said in Disturbing Presence glow effect overpowering.:

It's "supposed" to be blue for your own DP zones and red for the opponent ones, but the behavior seems pretty inconsistent.

At least it's 100% different colors for different teams. 🙂

Can we use Cyans to change the color of the glow?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.