FIX YOUR FUCKIN SPAWN PROTECTION

Are you fuckin kidding me, NWI?
Are you guys fuckin mentally challenged or something?!
Are you dumb fucks even playing the game and test your updates?!
Wtf are you guys doing?!
How long has it been since your fuckin update?! 2 fuckin Month?

FIX THIS FUCKIN SPAWN PROTECTION AND MAKE IT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE. I'm so fuckin angry
Your spawn protection DOES. NOT. WORK. FOR. DOMINATION.
Don't you get that!?

On every other Map you get killed about 15 times because some fuckin idiot runs across the map with spawn protection being active!??!
Your fuckin Patchnotes say:
'There are two spawn protection timers:
The first timer activates on player spawn or respawn and lasts for 30 seconds.
The second timer will override the first timer if the player moves or performs an action and lasts for five seconds
.'
First of all - 5 seconds are to fuckin long for a game mode like domination.
If you start walking, you are ready to 'shoot' within 2-3 seconds - even a boomer should be good at that.
You spawn protection may work on maps like Bab but nobody wants to play that garbage map anyway.
The spawn protection was perfectly fine - for domination and push.
You had less deaths and 'chances' to get 'spawn killed' before this fuckin update.
Now people are running around with god mode for 5-10 seconds and you die much more often by someone having a fuckin game given god mode.
Bullshit.
People are running across the fuckin map and still have active spawn protection - It literally is like that.

It does not work anyway - You say 'lasts for 5 seconds when the player performs an action'.
Lies. It lasts even longer or it does not work at all and like i said - 5 seconds is the worst idea ever.
I played 'Tell' rn and i pressed 'W' as soon as i respawned and DIED INSTANT about 3 or 4 times and you say it lasts '5 seconds'.
Lies.
Sometimes it works but your fuckin spawn protection lasts even longer than 5 seconds after someone performs an action.
People are literally running across the WHOLE FUCKIN MAP with god mode.

700hours 'wasted'. I'm so done with your fuckin game.
Just release some more fuckin Fortkknife-looking Skins that don't even fit the 'setting' of your game.
If you are to dumb to fix your game, at least hire some talented Designer and let him look at 'Modern Military Equipment' or how people in the Middle east 'look like'. ffs. untalented fucks.