weird graphics bug (Now 19.1)

After AMD updated a certain version of the driver, the truck in the wilderness now looks like this after saving and reloading. I think it's a rut texture save failure. Any case this is a bug that affects the experience, I initially thought this bug would disappear with the AMD update, which did not happen.

snap_screen_20220901105319.jpg

last edited by blackjack02

This bug still exists in today's 17.5 version, if you don't want to fix it then at least provide an option to turn off terrain logging
snap_screen_20220914171310.jpg

Symptoms have eased but not gone, try harder please
snap_screen_20221020160306.jpg

@blackjack02 said in weird graphics bug (Now 19.1):

Symptoms have eased but not gone, try harder please

bit rude of you don't you think, anyway if you had "tried harder" then you would have found that this "weird graphics bug" is down to a faulty AMD driver and nothing to do with this game or the devs.

it is also the reason why this "weird graphics bug" isn't seen on the console versions.

last edited by discomac45

This has been an issue for years. So there really is no excuse.

How long you stay in that places to be annoyed? I found hundreds of such bugs since game relese... never give a damn... you don't spent in that places more than few seconds.. plus you can try harder to play other games if you don't like this one... no offence... cheers!

last edited by Nona

@blackjack02 maybe now you will post an apology for blaming the game and being rude in a previous post when it was always an AMD driver issue. 🙄

last edited by discomac45