Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition - Guardians of The Covenant
Community Manager

Greetings Brothers,

As we move closer to the release of Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition, we'll be showing some of the new content coming to PS4 and PC on May 22nd.

During your missions in the Space Hulk Olethros, whether solo or in online cooperative multiplayer with up to four players, the Enhanced Edition introduces a deep class customisation systems where players can unlock armour and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customisation.

Below, take a look at the various Terminator armour available for the Heavy class.

Youtube Video

Some of the armour that you can equip for all classes is the Guardians of the Covenant armor set.

Of an unknown Founding, the Guardians of the Covenant are a Successor Chapter of the Dark Angels, and are known for their deeds during a Lelith Incursion, where they saved an entire Sub-sector from the foul xenos races subjugation.

0_1525269365242_Guardians_of_the_Convenant_01.jpg

Additionally, the Chapter is also known for its extreme monastic nature, constantly studying the teachings of the Emperor and their Primarch, Lion El'Jonson. Emblematic of this fervour, their vehicles are typically adorned in illuminated religious texts extracted from tomes sacred to the Adeptus Astartes.

Throughout their embattled history, the Guardians of the Covenant have fought numerous battles, and against numerous foes. Having defeated threats from rampaging Orks and saved entire planetary populaces from the Dark Eldar, the Chapter has also faced the newly-awakened Necrons, many of who's Tomb Worlds are found in the regions where the Guardians are most active.

0_1525351698021_Angels_of_Vengeance_03.jpg

As with their fellow Unforgiven Chapters, such as the Angels of Vengeance, the Guardians of the Covenant are organised in a similar manner to the Dark Angels, and as such possess formations similar to that chapter's Deathwing and Ravenwing.

We look forward to seeing you and your friends fighting the Xeno hordes as members of the Guardians of the Covenant.

Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives for PlayStation 4 and PC on May 22nd, 2018. http://spacehulk-deathwing.com/shop

last edited by Iyagovos

@iyagovos thanks you iyagovos for very nice description of this chapter ! Fan from the 1st hour of the game, i m really impatient to try all great improvments you ve done here! D-12 now !!

looks epic guys. cant wait.

So 6 days till launch and it's not available on US Playstation store for pre order? Why does EU and UK get it with a PS plus discount even. Biased much? Unfair and I want rectifcation. I swear what is wrong with you people? This is almost as bad as not giving XBone owners the game. I should save my money and not buy your game.

@verusius

Then don't? Coming here and making demands isn't gunna get you anywhere.

We need more of these... I mean its only 3 more days 😃

sooo
.. for us PC players also...
you guys fixed optimization?
Or am I going to get that refund for buying a product that was released unfinished?

I guess we'll find out in a few days.

Thank you if it is indeed fixed.

If not, than I hope your better artists and programmers find better homes.

I just need to know what time this game is gonna be on the playstation store in the US. I wont take off work if it wont be till during the day tuesday.

Community Manager

@uniqueusername said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition - Guardians of The Covenant:

I just need to know what time this game is gonna be on the playstation store in the US. I wont take off work if it wont be till during the day tuesday.

It should arrive in the end of morning in the US on PS4. We'll announce on social networks as soon as it's live everywhere.

Thanks for the update man really appreciate it. In that case I'll be taking off work tomorrow.

Hmu: KILLIONAIRE_187

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.