Burnt Logs

What about loading burnt logs?
Error message "not eough space" when trying to load burnt logs on medium logs trailer, same for medium logs frame. So how to?

to provide additional info about the issue, it seems that burned logs cannot be loaded onto medium trailer, because the cargotype set is "CargoBurntLogs" while it should be "CargoLogsMedium_Burnt", fixing it manually seems to make things work just fine

@Nextej
Do you mean loaded up with a crane and then fixed, or rewrite something in one of the files?
Because the first one doesn't work for me.

If the second, tell me what, where, how!

@Jóska-Pista You need a winrar and any text editing program, open as an archive and navigate to this file
...\Epic Games\SnowRunnerPublicTest\en_us\preload\paks\client\initial.pak[media]\_dlc\us_09\classes\trucks\cargo\cargo_burnt_logs_medium_trailer_log.xml

extract it somewhere and open this file in text editor, in line 57 in the property CargoType="", replace "CargoBurntLogs" with "CargoLogsMedium_Burnt", save it and using winrar again, replace the original file with the modified one.

@Nextej GREAT! Using this I could finish "The Fires are estinguished" Section. Thanks!

(Are you a modder?)

@Karl-K I just know the game, let's say, well (nothing too crazy) from its technical side, but you know the game has 3 other medium log carriers that work and you are not limited to use that one trailer carrier that happens to not work?

@Jóska-Pista Medium Logging Frame available to like 17 vehicles at least? anyway, this's getting offtopic instead of being a issue report post.

@Nextej
I thought that was only possible in mod...
OK I'm done.

@Nextej You're right the other frames have the correct name, so there are many different ways. Besides for Mod-trucks with special frames and trailers I suppose it will be necessary the modders add burnt logs - if ever this is worth as I guess the cargo will not appear too much - or maybe it will... Who knows

@Jóska-Pista Managed at first to manually load the Aramatsu and also the Cat with Medium Log Bunks and followed up on the second trip with both to auto-load.
No trailers would accept manually loaded logs.
'Unknown Problem'
Manually loaded trailer 'Unknown Problem'.JPG
No vehicle currently known to man would be able to negotiate this type of wheel deep mud irl. Had to be winched out with the Tatarin.
Wheel deep mud.JPG

last edited by Xenomethean