Should people play this if they are afraid of the ocean?

I have a small fear of the deep dark parts of the ocean and was wondering if this game will feature any parts where we will have to go down into the dark parts of the ocean perhaps even to the city of R'yleh. To be honest the fear of the ocean will probably make this game more exciting for me. 🙂

@greatwhitewolf1 said in Should people play this if they are afraid of the ocean?:

I have a small fear of the deep dark parts of the ocean and was wondering if this game will feature any parts where we will have to go down into the dark parts of the ocean perhaps even to the city of R'yleh. To be honest the fear of the ocean will probably make this game more exciting for me. 🙂

Well, it depends... I wouldnt expect R'yleh or some kind of free diving in the ocean. That would make scope of the project much bigger. I believe there will be some interesting hallucinations or visions of the deep ocean. Maybe there will be one or two ominous dives in gameplay too but it will be scripted. So we will see. There could be dives in the deep but I wouldnt expect diving to be big feature in gameplay.

last edited by Farflame
Community Manager

Hello, most of the game takes place in Darkwater Island. You should be fine if you're afraid of the deep ocean 😉

I'm staying vague on purpose, not to spoil anything.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.