Good day Dear developers. A big fan of your games in the Spintires series (Mudrunner and Snowrunner) is writing to you. One Week ago I saw your teaser for the new game Expedition. After that, I felt the urge to write to you and explain why I was so confused. First of all, thank you for releasing the game on the Steam platform. This is good because players will be able to rate the game immediately and leave comments. But I am afraid that there may be many negative comments. And you will score something between 50-60% of positive results. Now I will explain why. You have chosen the wrong path and cannot hear the players. Believe me, for all these 3 years, the players rode such scouts as Don, Tuz, Chevrolet, Bandit Truck. Jeep and etc.

Players will not be thrilled to play on the old scouts in the new game. And new colors and gadgets will not help there. Need new tracks. Such a large selection of cars and you stuff the old into the new. That's not good. Let's go further. This drone of yours will not bring any interesting mechanics to the game, as your cards are small. And it was always more interesting to explore the map on wheels. A drone is not what this game needs. Moreover, the photo mode is a kind of your drone You better do as Spintires used to do, so that the cars have flexible frames and they don't bounce on uneven surfaces. Improve physics and add tire pressure change. Here's what will pay off in your new game. But by no means a drone!!! If it is an expedition, then add a compass. Real units of fuel and repair tools.
And that is a big box, but in fact 150-200 units, as it was in Snowrunner. A normal manual gearbox. more unique Addons for each track. Also the wheels. And finally. Please support Ukraine and add the Ukrainian language. I think it is not so difficult to do for a minimal text. Ukrainian players will thank you for this in Steam and I will be the first on the list.

It would also be interesting to introduce some advanced leveling of skills and skills for the driver into the game.
it would make the game more varied.

The thing is that you released false seasons and raw unfinished tracks. Your game, and in all fairness, Snowrunner was saved to some extent by modders who made good models of cars. You need to focus attention and work on mechanics, machines and the physics of the behavior of machines both in mud, on roads and sand.

I would like you to improve the visual damage of the tracks. And for internal breakdowns such as the engine, radiator, suspension, frame, wheels, it is better to show the track diagram and show the damage in color, not the red popping numbers that have already caught everyone. This nasty sound and numbers jump out from one pebble on the road. Clean it up. The players will thank you very much. Believe me.

If this is a game about swamps, dust and mud. Then you should think about adding working wipers to clean the mud from the windshield of the car. Lovers of first-person driving will love this moment.

I am publishing this post for the second time, because I think the first one was not published or I posted it in another discussion

Thank you for the wonderful games you make us happy with.