Question: AI teams in multiplayer ladder leagues/competitions will it be implemented or doesnt it work at all?

Hi,

i am beta testing the LE and like it a lot so far. i just saw, or i am to stupid, that it does not seem to be possible to either have several Teams in a league (for example Wissen competition along with AI Teams (where they are possible) or in a ladder league, it is possible to have several Teams, but no AI Teams.
reason i ask is, i have a few friends that dont like blood bowl as much as i do, but i like the teams i make, giving them nice names and player names and they follow a theme each, so that it is hard for me to keep them laying around for usually weeks before a game. so the AI league would give me the opportunity to Play them in the league and still be in the same league with my friends.

so summarizing with the gibberish: it is possible to either have multiple Teams of your own in a league (ladder) or have up to 8 AI Teams in a (nonladder) league but then you are only able to have one Team in it. i guess it kinda makes sense. well anyhow, is it possible to have multiple Teams of your own in a league and AI Teams in it too?

sorry about the Long walls of text

Alex

Community Manager

Hi, thanks for your message.

You can't launch a competition with several teams of the same coach. Because the coach couldn't play both teams in the same time when they end up facing each other.

You can play a competition with a "human" (played by a coach) team, or even more, and up to 8 AI teams.

Just thinking out loud, @red wraith could you possibly make 1 competition, with several divisions and put one team in each division v. 7 AI? Not sure if that breaks the 1 coach per comp rule.

Community Manager

@JohnnyFeyev said in Question: AI teams in multiplayer ladder leagues/competitions will it be implemented or doesnt it work at all?:

Just thinking out loud, @red wraith could you possibly make 1 competition, with several divisions and put one team in each division v. 7 AI? Not sure if that breaks the 1 coach per comp rule.

It should be possible. You can have several teams of the same coach in the same league.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.