What's up gamers.

With the addition of the WW2 guns and Vietnam era guns I'd love to see some other caliber types that are more old west style but still fit in modern day combat.

Like the .45-70,
.300 Winchester
.30-30 Winchester
.44 Remington Magnum

(Some maybe options)
.444 Marlin
.375 Magnum

I don't really care what guns are chosen in the end for the calibers, I think it'd just be awesome to see some of them added.

Another lil idea I wanted to get out there was that I thought it'd be really cool if we had some sort of grindable progression to go through to keep us coming back for more grind, in-turn potentially increasing their sales more recursively because if people enjoy the game even more through more being offered through simple gameplay they're more inclined to spend money and be satisfied in doing so. I love the rank grinding and clothing, that's really fun, but a lot of the times it gets stale quickly and I seek some more reward pathway stimulation which isn't offered.

The Idea:
Something as simple as being able to grind a unique gun customization would be fantastic. Whether it be addable charms, simple sets of grindable camos to unlock through kill challenges via normal kills and Headshots and in the end of each guns grindable camos you can unlock a uniquely made skin for the gun, like a indepth metal engraved skin for instance. If that kinda progression is added it would be neat to also see some sort of weapon inspect element added to the game, you can make it more seamless and fitting to the theme by calling it something like a "service check" where your character will pull the bolt back and check the internals, pop the dust cover open if there's one, blow out debris, check barrel tightness, etc, idiosyncrasies like that which would make sense in the theme, not something so arcade-like in call of duty lol. Can really add some flair to it, and in the act of the character doing the service check it allows us to in a way, "Inspect" our gun in it's unique personalizations.

Just a cool idea I thought to share, lemme know what y'all think